W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
The list is impressive, so many interested.

Just a thought....... with so much notice in advance, would it be worthwhile placing a flyer with all the Suzuki dealers around W.A notifying riders of this proposed gatherin???

With so many Busa's sold here in WA, there must be alot of riders out there that aren't aware of the club etc. etc....this could be a great way, and an opportunity of reaching these potentia new members.

This could also be an annual November calender event!! Coolsmiley

Well, back to work I go.

Cheers,
Robert.
What, No HPM?
Hey Kev, you can add Phil to that list.
He was on the Kwaka 1K on the Greenhills Pub run.
T'shirts & Stubbies holders going on order.
Hey Mark,
Are these Stubbie holders and "T" shirts for the November ride next year??? Confused

Robert.
Yeah, sure are.
got some ideas for the design etc already but I'm just excited - 4 Days, SW, Busa - Cannot wait.
In regards to promo'ing this event I believe we we should keep it to a controlled group size.
There are a few things to bare in mind:
1 - Accommodation being able to hold us.
2 - Food. We were a large group last year and Wendy did a great job catering for us (much appreciatted WendyClap) but this may need to be seriously looked at so as not to heap it all on Wendy.
3 - I believe we should keep it to forum members and their friends. As this can control unruly behaviour by complete strangers as they may think they can just turn up thinking it's a big piss up and get out of control and tarnish our soft drink drinking reputation.

This event took Kev and the guys a bit of time to organise last year and it turned out a fantastic trip, and with this, word has got around how good it was and that in itself will attract more members.

Just don't let this run be taken over by squids

On another note I didn't see Camel on the list???
Roo Boy I would have to agree with you about the run, Rob I hear where your coming from but it is really about us here on the Forum with some of our Friends enjoying a good ride away.

When I say people on this Forum I also include our inter state fellow Busa Riders as well as they are more than welcome to join in if they feel like a small ride across this fantastic country to have some fun with us WA guys.

Our last Run last year was something Very Special with the group of people that went and I must admit that when we were organising it on more than one occassion we all mentioned I wonder which person is going to be the meat head and spoil things. Well all I can say and I'm sure that all the people that went will agree with this is that it was like riding with people that you had known for years and that is something that you don't get very often. Riding with people that you don't know and feeling like that you knew what there next move was is something very inspiring and then when we stopped the constant joking & banter and just good old conversation about something we all enjoy was truely very special and I will not forget that weekend for a while.

A very high bench mark has been set and is going to be difficult to better even though there is a couple of things that we need to improve all in all the run last year was a huge success.

As for an annual event we have mentioned to poeple that if someone else wants to organise the run they are more than welcome as I can't do it every year but I am more the prepared to help organise every couple of years.

There is over 100 members registered on the Busa Forum from WA so we do have the potential to a very big group if everyone was to decide to go.
Anyway bring on 2011 WA Sth West Busa Run I've already got a smile on my face. Yes
Just to remind everyone that is Interested in the ride to PM / Email me and I will gladly forward on some info like dates a rough idea on destination etc.

Cheers Rev004.
I'm with you Rev, the best thing about Tathra last year was the people. Most of us hadn't met face to face before, but once you realised who you were talking to (and got over the shock because they were NOTHING like you'd expected), we were all firm friends. It was the people that made the weekend for us.

I LOVE your side of the world and I would really like to come one year, I'll do anything for a ride. My prob is it is too close to the Tathra dates, so I can't do both. Onne year think about pulling the dates apart a bit and I'll come over, IF YOU'LL HAVE ME (god how presumptuous).

Would I get a trophy?
(07-06-2010, 05:05pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm with you Rev, the best thing about Tathra last year was the people. Most of us hadn't met face to face before, but once you realised who you were talking to (and got over the shock because they were NOTHING like you'd expected), we were all firm friends. It was the people that made the weekend for us.

I LOVE your side of the world and I would really like to come one year, I'll do anything for a ride. My prob is it is too close to the Tathra dates, so I can't do both. Onne year think about pulling the dates apart a bit and I'll come over, IF YOU'LL HAVE ME (god how presumptuous).

Would I get a trophy?

Heidi1 you gals & guys are more than welcome, I'm sure we can do something about a trophy just for you but becareful what you ask for you might bite off more than you can chew with us WA Guys Lol3

As far as Dates go Heidi1 as we are looking at next year 2011 you guys might be able to work your dates for Tathra around ours for such a trip.

Cheers Rev004
Road trip. Heidi, Simmo are you in? Just a quick nip across and back why not its been way too long since we had a ride together. I miss the ride.
We could catchup with Tbone, Tina and the rest of the Collie guys while we are there. Gotta be good for a laughCoolsmiley
(07-06-2010, 11:24pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Road trip. Heidi, Simmo are you in? Just a quick nip across and back why not its been way too long since we had a ride together. I miss the ride.
We could catchup with Tbone, Tina and the rest of the Collie guys while we are there. Gotta be good for a laughCoolsmiley

Would be nice Pi_thumbsup
(07-06-2010, 11:24pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Road trip. Heidi, Simmo are you in? Just a quick nip across and back why not its been way too long since we had a ride together. I miss the ride.

(08-06-2010, 08:34am)simmo Wrote:

Would be nice Pi_thumbsup

Come on you guys stop talking and tell me to put your names on the List and I'm sure we can Accommodate you all will one Queen Size Bed do ...
I'm sure us WA Guys will make you welcome well you already know we will. Will PM the dates food for thought.

Cheers Rev004
I'm in, you know I love that side of the world. We could do that by lunch couldn't we?
(08-06-2010, 06:03pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm in, you know I love that side of the world. We could do that by lunch couldn't we?

Clap Well there is our 1st inter Stater go Girl Trophy