W.A weekend ride
Hi people i bought a 08 busa cpl months ago n since buying it i have seen heaps of busa riders around i joined the site hoping to catch a ride meet one day but as i fly in fly out but hard to organise a meet so if some w.a riders would like to go for a ride i am keen cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

where about are you buddy?

I'm down mandurah way!

Axe
im south of the river in piara waters
Hi Spaniard13 Welcome to the club..

If your looking to go for a ride the Thread below will also help you out and if your up for a run post up and see who's keen..and just keep an eye for anything with WA in the thread as well.
Anyway hope you enjoy the forum heaps to read and heaps of Knowledge.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid252740

Cheers Rev004
cheeers Rev004 i was surfing last night n read heaps of threads on wat ppl are doin to the busa's etc its really interesting to find out different things n different options u have, i'll deffinately be keeping a eye on the forum for rides when im back in perth thanx heaps
(16-10-2011, 01:33pm)spaniard13 Wrote: cheeers Rev004 i was surfing last night n read heaps of threads on wat ppl are doin to the busa's etc its really interesting to find out different things n different options u have, i'll deffinately be keeping a eye on the forum for rides when im back in perth thanx heaps

What sort of roster do you work..

I'm a shift worker so maybe able to get out during the week as well when your home..

Cheers Rev004
i work a 4 n 2 roster i have just come back to perth last tues so still have just over a week to go wat about urself wat roster do u do?
(16-10-2011, 09:51pm)spaniard13 Wrote: i work a 4 n 2 roster i have just come back to perth last tues so still have just over a week to go wat about urself wat roster do u do?

I do what they call the sportsman roster 2Days 2Nights - 5off, 2D3N - 4off & 3D2N - 5off.
So Basically every month I work 2 weekends and have 2 weekends off and the 2 weekends off are 5 day breaks.

So good for both the Bike and Family not that I've been out much lately as I've been way too busy.

Cheers Rev004
[/quote]

So good for both the Bike and Family not that I've been out much lately as I've been way too busy.

Cheers Rev004
[/quote]

busy?, and I thought you where just getting soft Wm Boobies4
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

He is getting soft. It comes with the "Sportsman's roster".
(19-10-2011, 09:15pm)Huls Wrote: He is getting soft. It comes with the "Sportsman's roster".

Yip must something you get with old age Lol3

Hey Huls long time no hear how's the new bike going are you happy with it, I spose we will see it in the flesh in Nov Very Happy

(21-10-2011, 12:07pm)Rev004 Wrote: [quote='Huls' pid='253395' dateline='1319022935']
He is getting soft. It comes with the "Sportsman's roster".

Yip must something you get with old age Lol3

Hey Huls long time no hear how's the new bike going are you happy with it, I spose we will see it in the flesh in Nov Very Happy

Only from behind and at a distance.

Looking forward to the trip.

hey guys im spewing im goin to miss out on the pemberton ride i litterally fly back in the next day but i was goin to say if ne one is interested in catching up for a beer or wateva i would like to swap stories or go for a ride or which ever
Hey Spaniard13 sorry mate I missed this thread so don't worry we will all meet one day even just for a drink of some sort, it's just been sooo busy I don't seem to be finding time to do anything..

Anyway hopefully we will catch up soon maybe after new year we will try and organise something.

Cheers Rev004
yer sweet as no worries well i been flat out with work aswell putting in extra shifts so hopefully i should get some extra coin to run a nitrous set up on the busa but yer no worries ne time u guys are organising something ill let ya no when im back in perth n we'll go for some drinks