Sydney???
I see weekly meet ups for the other states posted or updated all the time. But havent seen a Sydney meet for ages. Whats going on you anti social bastards??
Rose Hill Maccas is closed for renovations and Krispy Kreams at Penrith has ice in the car park after 6pm...
(11-06-2010, 04:57pm)pan Wrote: Rose Hill Maccas is closed for renovations and Krispy Kreams at Penrith has ice in the car park after 6pm...

But dont you drive a car??Lol3
Sorry Pan, you set yourself up for that one, it would be down right rude of me not to take the shot.
ok so what about the rocksia at banksia its got awesome food and im avalible for a drinks nite any time
(11-06-2010, 04:52pm)#CAS# Wrote: I see weekly meet ups for the other states posted or updated all the time. But havent seen a Sydney meet for ages. Whats going on you anti social bastards??

Antisocial bastards???

Where we you big fella didnt see you at the last couple of get togethersPi_tongue
The Rocksia does have good food and usually a fairly good turnout.

If you want to go to a Maccas or Krispy Kreme, there is always Silverwater....it has both and a few 'fully sick' boys in their doof doof cars Lol3

Anyway Cas, do like the movie.....post it up and they will come Coolsmiley
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten