old look an new look
Shy 
new paint!Drool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks mighty fine fella! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
nice... all black is best :)
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Very nice, busa666 Pi_thumbsup

I'm heading the same way soon, my ol' '99 red/black paint scheme is starting to bore me a little....

can ya post up a few more of the new paint in the direct sunlight (no shade).....so we can see that new paint shine?

Coolsmiley
(21-08-2010, 05:18pm)bazman Wrote: Very nice, busa666 Pi_thumbsup

I'm heading the same way soon, my ol' '99 red/black paint scheme is starting to bore me a little....

can ya post up a few more of the new paint in the direct sunlight (no shade).....so we can see that new paint shine?

Coolsmiley
will do in next few days very happy with it for great price
Awesome....another black ! Clap

Its gotta be gettin close to another colour po soon ????
wow i love it mate!
a few more pics now buffed
awsome job $1000 ride in and ride away he also came back to my house to buff it.
bring back in 2 weeks will polish again for me. think get the old vs ss ute black next
pics 2moz file to big try figure out how to resize stay tuned lolRoll
(28-08-2010, 12:19pm)busa666 Wrote: a few more pics now buffed
awsome job $1000 ride in and ride away he also came back to my house to buff it.
bring back in 2 weeks will polish again for me. think get the old vs ss ute black next
Was obviously time to lose the slow red influence and go Black! Once you do Black, you'll never go back!

You going to put kanji's back onto her?
Glenn66 has some awesome ideas and designs for custom paint jobs.

Looks great M8

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Looks great ....welcome to the Black Club BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(21-08-2010, 05:18pm)bazman Wrote: Very nice, busa666 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

(29-08-2010, 12:18am)Madmax Wrote:
(28-08-2010, 12:19pm)busa666 Wrote: a few more pics now buffed
Was obviously time to lose the slow red influence and go Black! Once you do Black, you'll never go back!

You going to put kanji's back onto her?
Glenn66 has some awesome ideas and designs for custom paint jobs.

Looks great M8

Max

not sure i wasnt going to but might pm him anyway

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

looks tight amigo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmVERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just get rid of the red stickers and she'll be one sexy beast hahaha thanks again for the other day as well mate!