Purple Metal Polish .
A Mate gave me some Purple Metal Polish from The USA by California Custom,
& if using on well finished Aloy , is like wipe on chrome .Best I've seen it for
on Ebay USA is about $26-00 for a 355ml bottle . Doe's anyone know of an Australian distributor or national retailer, as I Would like to get some .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I have heard that Rhino Truck bodies in Cardiff (Newcastle NSW) sell it and the polish trays with it, but I cannot confirm.

Any before and after pics to give us a clue how it went ??
(26-06-2010, 07:54pm)Natcam Wrote: I have heard that Rhino Truck bodies in Cardiff (Newcastle NSW) sell it and the polish trays with it, but I cannot confirm.

Any before and after pics to give us a clue how it went ??
Mate I'm not that clever , But it amazed me how easy it is to apply, no polishing ,just wipe on/wipe off & Almost looked like chrome . Yeah, the truck bloke's swear by it .

Yeah, where's the before & after pics Greeny? Give the computer chair & camera to your household computer nerd (every home has one) and show the results. I too have heard about this stuff, my old man used to use it years ago....I'd ask him where he got it from but he's overseas for 3 months. I'm quite partial to Meguairs Motorcycle Metal Polish (easier to use than Autosol) and gives a better shine.
(26-06-2010, 09:51pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Yeah, where's the before & after pics Greeny? Give the computer chair & camera to your household computer nerd (every home has one) and show the results. I too have heard about this stuff, my old man used to use it years ago....I'd ask him where he got it from but he's overseas for 3 months. I'm quite partial to Meguairs Motorcycle Metal Polish (easier to use than Autosol) and gives a better shine.

You watching my house ceejay, he's at the g/friend's for a few days of R&R .(or L&L Lust & lechery )

Taree, New South Wales, Australia (e-bay)

purple polish
(26-06-2010, 10:06pm)M109R Wrote: Taree, New South Wales, Australia (e-bay)

purple polish
Thanks, but still 30 buck's a bottle .I'm after a carton so that I can share the cost with Others .(Probably what these ebay bloke's are doing )Except I will share it with mate's .

Queensland Diesel spares Has it. the last lot I got was around $23 a bottle
G'day greeny I always use purple polish and it polishes everything including the kitchen sink try it and see. Autobarn stock it $29.95 a bottle and their Elizabeth store have 20% off today so you can pick it up for $24 .Try it on stainless mufflers the results are outstanding ,simply rub on and buff off it truly is an amazing product and now I sound like a salesman. Regards fonc:
Ask and yee shall receive " I dunno"
(27-06-2010, 10:34am)FONC Wrote: G'day greeny I always use purple polish and it polishes everything including the kitchen sink try it and see. Autobarn stock it $29.95 a bottle and their Elizabeth store have 20% off today so you can pick it up for $24 .Try it on stainless mufflers the results are outstanding ,simply rub on and buff off it truly is an amazing product and now I sound like a salesman. Regards fonc:

thanks Fonc ,I'll follow it up .

Hey Fonc do you own an all blue Busa?

I'm in the Elizabeth area, Elizabeth Downs to be exact.

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
g/day greeny have been useing this product for a couple of years now, its the bloody best polish around, great for chrome &polished bits , burson auto spares stock this product good luck. kevo.
I'll go and have a look for some, this is a great recomendation!
(30-06-2010, 05:24pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'll go and have a look for some, this is a great recomendation!

Looks like this but bacwards LOL

[Image: Snapshot_20100630.jpg]

Left overs from the Copper era Lol3
I too have been recently introduced to California Custom's Purple Polish and it is the Duck Nuts of metal polish products.
Within the range there is also a step one product called Aluminium Deoxidiser, that makes the polish work even better.

The Aussie distributor is
Kevin Stace
07 3209 9060
www. calcustom.com.au
They sell directly to the public, and my order took 2 days to turn up (in Melb).Clap

Cheers
Redline