Anyone heard of or used one of these?
Hey guys and gals long time no see....

Has anyone heard of or used/uses one of these? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NITRO-X-FUEL-COMM...d=ViewItem&pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item563cb48bac

I'm on a pension now and cant afford an actual power commander (or anything really) and for some reason obtaining one for a 2001 Busa is harder and more expensive than any other model.... got me knackered?

The price is right for a scumbag looser like me, but I need an honest opinion before I go and waste money and starve for 2 - 3 days.... but power gains are worth going hungry for and i'd rather jump in front of a train than have to get rid of the mighty Busa.... yeah I know I sound crazy, but I just am ok!

Cheers.
Bazz (the other Bazz with 2 z's)
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
I'm pretty sure it has come up on the forum before! It has from memory, very marginal improvement.It is not by far, a power commander.In other words don't buy it;you would be wasting your money. As the saying goes "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"! By the way, nice bike!!
Even a Power Commader will only get you a couple of Hp more. On my last bike I gained about 4Hp with a PC-V.
Yes the bike did run smoother and the throttle response was better but if your only interest is extra grunt.......
Don't waste your money!!!
Thanks fella's, It's not so much the want of extra grunt, just want better throttle response and to eliminate backfiring, although the flames that shoot out the duo yoshi rs3 cans does look quite impressive but I also see that as exsessive fuel not burning or something like that....
I'm pretty dumb when it comes to mechanics (and pretty much everything else), shit I have to take the bike in to a mechanic just to have the brakes bled etc...

I don't know what to do?!
(28-06-2010, 11:18pm)BUSABAZZ Wrote: Thanks fella's, It's not so much the want of extra grunt, just want better throttle response and to eliminate backfiring, although the flames that shoot out the duo yoshi rs3 cans does look quite impressive but I also see that as exsessive fuel not burning or something like that....
I'm pretty dumb when it comes to mechanics (and pretty much everything else), shit I have to take the bike in to a mechanic just to have the brakes bled etc...

I don't know what to do?!
Hey Bazz,you know how to get in touch,I,m sure between me & carbon we
can point you in the right direction & We're Free .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Keep your money mate. Flashing is cheap than a pc and from all accounts can work better. Get onto pete at Petes pitstop.
Regards

Dan
(28-06-2010, 07:53pm)Countbusa Wrote: I'm pretty sure it has come up on the forum before! It has from memory, very marginal improvement.It is not by far, a power commander.In other words don't buy it;you would be wasting your money. As the saying goes "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"! By the way, nice bike!!

An wtf is wrong with greeks bearing gifts !Coolsmiley
(28-06-2010, 11:41pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Hey Bazz,you know how to get in touch,I,m sure between me & carbon we
can point you in the right direction & We're Free .

Yeah mate thanks and sorry about that, been quite a slakka lately, trying to sort out my life and this stupid mental illness, depression/bi-polar isn't fun and hard to get on top of, to top it off my Grandma is dying, at least I have the strength of mind to get those idiotic suicidal thoughts out of my head....

See I told you I was crazy.... Such is life
Hey BUSABAZZ,

I used this exact one before I bought a PC111. It ain't no PC (it only hooks up to the AP [airbox] sensor)....but, in all honesty.....some of the best fun I've ever had on one wheel (with the 'busa anyway) was when I had this little chip fitted!!! I found a slight (but definately noticeable) improvement in power delivery performance! It got rid of nearly all "flat" spots (especially lower and middle) in the rev range Pi_thumbsup, that I have constantly struggled with (even now with PC fitted & dyno-tuned) on my '99.

I know a few here will have some smart-arse comments to make re: my statement above, but unless they personally have 1st-hand knowledge of this product.......they should prolly keep their comments to themselves........coz their "ignorant" opinions mean absolutely "sweet f*ck all" to me! Pi_thumbsdown Knuppel2

With all the sh*t you got going on ATM mate....it sounds like you could use a break, or two! I have a few close friends that are/have been/will always be dealing with depression/bi-polar....and I myself have experienced much grief associated with losing a few loved ones, lately.

This unit is juz sittin' here gathering dust....so it's yours for the taking! Send me a PM with your contact and mailing details, and I'll whack it in the post for ya ASAP, at absolutely no cost to you! Only two minor conditions mate.....the 1st: if at all possible, do your best to try to make it over for the the "Busa Bash" at Tathra with Peter & Paul & Co. (...I'd love to personally see if ur bike goes as well as mine did Very Happy with this chip fitted) and the 2nd: If your plans change and you no longer need or use it....please send it back home to me, coz I could always re-fit it at a later stage!

Keep It FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(29-06-2010, 10:25am)bazman Wrote: Hey BUSABAZZ,

I used this exact one before I bought a PC111. It ain't no PC (it only hooks up to the AP [airbox] sensor)....but, in all honesty.....some of the best fun I've ever had on one wheel (with the 'busa anyway) was when I had this little chip fitted!!! I found a slight (but definately noticeable) improvement in power delivery performance! It got rid of nearly all "flat" spots (especially lower and middle) in the rev range Pi_thumbsup, that I have constantly struggled with (even now with PC fitted & dyno-tuned) on my '99.

I know a few here will have some smart-arse comments to make re: my statement above, but unless they personally have 1st-hand knowledge of this product.......they should prolly keep their comments to themselves........coz their "ignorant" opinions mean absolutely "sweet f*ck all" to me! Pi_thumbsdown Knuppel2

With all the sh*t you got going on ATM mate....it sounds like you could use a break, or two! I have a few close friends that are/have been/will always be dealing with depression/bi-polar....and I myself have experienced much grief associated with losing a few loved ones, lately.

This unit is juz sittin' here gathering dust....so it's yours for the taking! Send me a PM with your contact and mailing details, and I'll whack it in the post for ya ASAP, at absolutely no cost to you! Only two minor conditions mate.....the 1st: if at all possible, do your best to try to make it over for the the "Busa Bash" at Tathra with Peter & Paul & Co. (...I'd love to personally see if ur bike goes as well as mine did Very Happy with this chip fitted) and the 2nd: If your plans change and you no longer need or use it....please send it back home to me, coz I could always re-fit it at a later stage!

Keep It FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

Good stuff bazman Trophy
(29-06-2010, 04:38pm)twistgrip Wrote:

Keep It FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

Good stuff bazman Trophy

+1, you da (baz)man
hey bazz, why dont you try to get over for the trip, the more the betterer
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
(29-06-2010, 07:08pm)black13 Wrote:
(29-06-2010, 04:38pm)twistgrip Wrote:

Keep It FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

Good stuff bazman Trophy

+1, you da (baz)man
hey bazz, why dont you try to get over for the trip, the more the betterer

Black , Bazz contacted me last night ,Up to 5 now , & Bazman ,your a fukin champion Bloke .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Bazman you are a legend mate, nice to know that someone knows where I'm coming from.... Depression set in recently, but since I found out last week that my very much loved Grandma is dying it got a bit worse and I say stupid shit.....

Anyway , yeah I contacted Greeny to let him know that I'll start saving now and by December I should have enough money to see me through the Busa Bash, I missed the last one because of gall bladder surgery (still got a T-shirt though lol).... I'll definately be looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out all the different Busa's.

Hey Black mate, I finally got my mojo back after my drop, now my mate on that little 250 can't get anywhere near me in the twisties Lol3
Loving your work Bazz and Bazz. Beers for you both at Tathra.
(30-06-2010, 12:02pm)BUSABAZZ Wrote: Bazman you are a legend mate, nice to know that someone knows where I'm coming from.... Depression set in recently, but since I found out last week that my very much loved Grandma is dying it got a bit worse and I say stupid shit.....

Anyway , yeah I contacted Greeny to let him know that I'll start saving now and by December I should have enough money to see me through the Busa Bash, I missed the last one because of gall bladder surgery (still got a T-shirt though lol).... I'll definately be looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out all the different Busa's.

Hey Black mate, I finally got my mojo back after my drop, now my mate on that little 250 can't get anywhere near me in the twisties Lol3
good to hear bloke, would be great if you can make it over, you will love the roads over there, i'm sure we can sort you out re: accom , you were unlucky to get crook just before the last trip, no excuses this time. start savin ya pennies
cheers bloke
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]