Condensation on speedo lens
I took the Busa for a spin...great... but noticed when the sun was shining on the speedo what appears to be condensation on the inside of the lens. I use the word condensation but it does not act like that...ie it doesn't collect in one big droplet and then slide down to the bottom...its almost as though it is a sticky substance. I am sure it wasn't there when I picked the bike up and it is under the weedy warranty they give for a used machine. Just wondered if anyone here had had a similar incident and if so how it can be fixed...not too happy leaving my bike with any dealer.

Cheers

Steve
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Ok tried editing but that won't work after 15mins so here goes....I have the manual and from what I can see the lens and top come off without any real problem so out I go to see if I can fck it up!...hahaha!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
so out I go to see if I can fck it up!...hahaha!
[/quote]
good one steve Lol2Lol2Lol2
Someone used the word "anal" in a post and Bazman hasn't said a word! Can someone duck around to his place to make sure he's OK?
Pretty easy to get the instruments out, the lens comes off when you take the 6 or 7 self tapping screws out of the back. There is an "O" ring goes between the guages and the backing. Mine leaks a little like that but I have Illumiglow faces and have had to alter the backing a little. It goes away eventually so don't worry about it too much - or worry your head off and get inside to dry it out. Can't hurt and certainly not hard to do.

Cheers

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!