2010 BUSA BASH - Confirmed Attendance List
Fistly , a big thanks to BAZMAN you did a excellent job, and the other organisers Heidi and Max too. Great work ClapClap

I'm glad i made the effort to come down , it was good catching up with all you guys and girls great company , the toy ride and the loop ride were excellent , man those busa's are untouchable out on the open plains Trophy Bazman and busanova gave me riding lessions through mt darrah twisties ,guys i didnt think it was possible to do that on a busa Biker Thank you all for making it a great weekend Pi_thumbsup

Ps - max i forgot to grab my shirt can you post it to me , thanks
(05-12-2010, 07:08pm)09sydrd Wrote: Fistly , a big thanks to BAZMAN you did a excellent job, and the other organisers Heidi and Max too. Great work ClapClap

I'm glad i made the effort to come down , it was good catching up with all you guys and girls great company , the toy ride and the loop ride were excellent , man those busa's are untouchable out on the open plains Trophy Bazman and busanova gave me riding lessions through mt darrah twisties ,guys i didnt think it was possible to do that on a busa Biker Thank you all for making it a great weekend Pi_thumbsup

Ps - max i forgot to grab my shirt can you post it to me , thanks
You had better send me an address bloke.

Cheers
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Quote:Posted by Madmax - Today 01:13am. You had better send me an address bloke.

i sent the address details to you last thursday :)
(06-12-2010, 05:44am)09sydrd Wrote:
Quote:Posted by Madmax - Today 01:13am. You had better send me an address bloke.

i sent the address details to you last thursday :)

Roger, it's here somewhere mate.CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!