VCM Cycle seats
Hi Guys , i have had this thread set up by Volvi (thank you very much) so i can list seats and prices for members , i will host pics of members bikes that i have had the pleasure of working on , VCM cycle seats also does sheepskins and embrioded logos,i have a small leather work section as well which makes wallets and belts also

http://www.vcmcycleseats.com.au

i would like to thank some special people of this great club , baby & 1hotbusa as they were my very first customers from this forum and have been awesome freinds but also to all the members of this forum thank you for your awesome support . a big thanks goes to blackzook as well thanks heaps mate .

GEN I sheepskins $160 any colour
GEN II sheepskins $160 any colour

this includes postage aust wide

For prices on seats and upholstery please PM me any time guys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful Work Kev, is that your work on ,Max's bike? looks great. I wish you
had been around when i sent mine to the USA .Great job mate & Bruce has one too , easy to tell who the soft little pee wee's are now, I love My Tobin & your's look even better Kev .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
if it wasnt for bruce i wouldnt be makeing those style seats mate . thanks heaps for your support mate
(02-09-2010, 10:12pm)big kev Wrote: if it wasnt for bruce i wouldnt be makeing those style seats mate . thanks heaps for your support mate
My arse used to be dead after 2 hrs riding,before the re shape job ,now I can go 10 hrs & get off Fresh & no dead butt.Bloody Fantastic style of seat .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(02-09-2010, 10:31pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 10:12pm)big kev Wrote: if it wasnt for bruce i wouldnt be makeing those style seats mate . thanks heaps for your support mate
My arse used to be dead after 2 hrs riding,before the re shape job ,now I can go 10 hrs & get off Fresh & no dead butt.Bloody Fantastic style of seat .

Lovely weather we're having!

I was going to make fun of your old arse Greeny, but my manners just took over.Lol2Lol3Lol2

Doesn't the young fella make shit-hot seats! Just love them!

Go KevtheRev!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
thanks max , guys thanks heaps your support has been awesome , thank you all very much
That is sik work Kev! Awesome bro!
hey guys heres some other bikes ive worked on in the last few mths ,

[Image: 5v7sz4.jpg]

[Image: 112617b.jpg]

[Image: op3dle.jpg]

[Image: 281c5jk.jpg]
That black & white GSXR seat looks sweeeeeeeeeet!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
nice work Kev, very sharp
Thanks Kev for the kind words.....your work is so good that we are repeat customers Clap

BTW, that's an awesome looking Red/Grey Gen I Busa......I wonder who it belongs to? Coolsmiley
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
could u possibly PM me a price on that blue and white busa seat, would look good on my busa
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(08-09-2010, 11:13am)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: could u possibly PM me a price on that blue and white busa seat, would look good on my busa

PM SENT
could u please PM me a price on that blue and white busa seat? & can you do them in different coulers.
those seats can be done in any colour you wish vitto

PM sent