Gen 2 rear on Gen 1
Hey all, (mainly Big Kev cos he's been bugging me about putting this on. Ha ha!)
Just thought i'd show you guys the beginning of my custom busa starting with this... Stay posted for updates over the next couple of months.
BOUT FREAKIN TIME Lol2Lol2Lol2

this is better looing than mine mate well done really nice , the strech swinger looks good , really impressed
chuuuuuuur! awesome
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
SWOOP, lookin great fella!!!

GenII rears rock!
was a pleasure meeting you today mate ,
That tail looks awesome mate! Are you going any longer?

Love this look!
[Image: BUSA__PROJECT_0011.jpg]
/
Sup Unit! No im actually going 2" shorter so i can make it as low as possible. Try and make the 300 fit the contour of the undertail a bit more. Kev it was a pleasure meeting you too mate. And again, thanks for all your help and taking the time out to do so.
any time mate all the guys here know if i can help any time i will do so . looking foward to the end result mate .
(05-09-2010, 10:09am)big kev Wrote: BOUT FREAKIN TIME Lol2Lol2Lol2

this is better looing than mine mate well done really nice , the strech swinger looks good , really impressed
Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah i know bro but as you know i've had a prick of a time with the thing hence why it took me so long to put pics up.
Have you noticed that she turns a little differently?? Very Happy
Lookin' good Mr Swoop!
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
(06-09-2010, 05:51am)Troopmaster Wrote: Have you noticed that she turns a little differently?? Very Happy
With the extension? No. With the 300? I'll let you know when she arrives.
(05-09-2010, 10:00am)SWOOP Wrote: Hey all, (mainly Big Kev cos he's been bugging me about putting this on. Ha ha!)
Just thought i'd show you guys the beginning of my custom busa starting with this... Stay posted for updates over the next couple of months.

ClapClapClapClapClap dear friends hi my name is Kostas and I'm new to the club. amazing work to transform the tail from gen 1 to gen 2. I want to ask apart from the subframe and plastic need anything else to change
Hay Swoop,

I assume that was your busa in the last Rapid mag?

Axe
(06-09-2010, 04:38pm)SWOOP Wrote:
(06-09-2010, 05:51am)Troopmaster Wrote: Have you noticed that she turns a little differently?? Very Happy
With the extension? No.

You dont notice the difference in the longer arm ?