factory pro velocity stacks/Dynoed..
Variable set up wold be the go, the new DuDcati's have got em
May have to see if Onehot1 is still working in Rays store, must be time for a stockTAKE
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Finally got my bike back.Feels better off the mark,runs smoother and Sounds REAL angry up top.The off/on throttle snatch is reduced further and is getting more and more rideable.Just got to fit a 190/55 or 180/55 again and it,ll be a real nice cornering bike.Next project is to improve the shift. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Great results Glen you have managed to rectify problems that really dont exist all while promoting products you sell. Great effort. Reverse engineering at its best. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
<i></i>
Been having a look around, this is about the short std stacks
www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=85689.0
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Bruce ,,, Glenn does not sell any bike products ,never has . He makes to much money doing what he does. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Dad and i bought the stacks as a calculated gamble.I also spent $500 on a dyno having them and a tre critically assessed.I have been open as always about the highs and lows of the purchase.Thankfully they came up the goods.As far as i know my factory pro stacks dyno test is the first one reported on a stock engined bike outside factory pro themselves,hence the interest in my results on the U S forums.Secondly you can buy factory pro stuff in australia from just about anywhere as easily as we can.thirdly i am yet to make a single cent from easyrider imports and i don,t need to.If your spa breaks down you will soon find out why.If someone spends the money to prove a product good or bad before others part with their own hardearned,it would be nice to believe others honour that,instead of shitcan it.Do your homework bruce before you put your foot in your mouth AGAIN.I thought by now you would realise we don,t sell stuff that doesn,t work,otherwise we wouldn,t be able to sell anything.Do you think leonard would still promote oleon oil if his bike kept blowing up?This ain,t america.If it doesn,t work,it doesn,t sell.
Its verry simple.
glenn the spaman Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
<i></i>
Post a link so we can all see the comments from the US sites. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Kawasuki,
Factory Pro Stacks how much ?
Any photos ?

Carey <i></i>
Look up factory pro site and you,ll see photos.I have a photo of the stock short,factory pro stack and the long stack all lined up on my phone.I can send this to your phone if it receives photos.For seat of the pants feel,the throttle feels alot smoother,the bike goes like an empty tank with a full tank,judging with my arsometer.Proof is as above.I think its a definate forward progress in sound,smoothness and fuel economy.Others can make their own judgements.I like the idea of having people try them before they buy them,but i need to talk to the dyno guy to see whether it adversly affects air fuel(too lean) and how much of the affect people experience before tuning.Kawa should have pricing sorted by now. <i></i>
Let me clarify my comments. I for one find it offensive that Glen posts up product evaluations inferring that they are from an independent point of view when obviously it is not independent at all. The vast majority of his posts review or at least mention ERI products in a favorable light, even to the point of butting in on topics from other vendors and pushing ERI products. I’m sure he has reviewed products not sold by ERI but the vast majority of his posts are subtly pushing his dads product. Just come straight out and say that you are associated with ERI and not deceive members who don’t know the connection.

Quote Ray
“ Bruce ,,, Glenn does not sell any bike products ,never has . He makes to much money doing what he does”

Quote Glen on the same topic page replying to a question from Simmo
“I’d sooner do you a good price on the factory pros. If your going to spend good money on a tune, at least put something on that gives a decent improvement.”

The Tiforce exhausts, various wheels and swing arms are other classic examples of Glen doing a sales beat-up. I am not saying that ERI don’t sell awsome products Ray is great to deal with and I have purchased many things from him I even recommend him to anyone seeking parts from a reliable supplier, all I’m saying is that the independent flavour given to Glens posts is bullshit and I find it misleading and offensive.

Re read the majority of your posts and you will see where I’m coming from.
Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Wake up to yourself bruce.I,ve never hidden the fact that kawa is my dad.You,ve been watching too many cop shows. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
What no constructive rebuttal to the points I raised?? Just pull your f*&^ing head in Bruce, is that comment given from an engineering perspective? I am entitled to an opinion and have stated it.

Glen if you have no involvement with the company then how could you possibly offer someone a good price from that company. I have no problem with your reviews on products just the way it is done.

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
I don,t mind you having an opinion bruce.I just couldn,t be f****d arguing.I do what i do,if you don,t like it, bad luck.Everyone knows the score,everyone who has purchased has been happy and never felt deceived.If i want to give an appraisal on something i,ve done to my bike, I,ll do so.If people want to try this on my bike they are welcome,if they want the same for their bike ,good luck to them.Selling performance parts isn,t the same as selling bling.You see a photo of bling you buy it or you don,t.Selling performance,people need to feel this,they need to see facts and figures and opinions from owners.That is why people have ridden dads bike at jindy last year and on other occasions.This cannot always occur so riders impressions are one of the few things you can do to relay the impressions of a product as do dyno charts.You can pick on this method all day long, but as riders and purchasers of what dad sells purchasers of his products have mirrored the assesments we have made.Now go polish something. <i></i>
Hi there,

Ditto Bruce. I have a few questions in regards to the dyno charts published on this thread.

1/ You stated that the bike wasnt strapped in the rear. You would want to have balls of cast iron to run a bike like a Hayabusa on a Dyno without the rear strapped down. The losses due to slippage must be enormous unless it is a happy dyno from Penrith.

2/ Where are the correction figures from the dyno. I can get 800hp out of a GPX 250 with a bit of software engineering.

3/ I have brought some of your dads stuff, I have his master cylinder and have a set of rotors on order with him and as Bruce said the product is fine. I think the Brembo master cylinder is brilliant, far better than the stocker and Ray supplied everything.

4/ Just declare the affiliation and there is no issue with what you write. That is Bruces point in a nutshell and is taught in any profession where report writing is a must ie ours. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>