factory pro velocity stacks/Dynoed..
You have managed to ignore what I'm saying and to imply that I'm critical of the product - not true, The only response from you has been inane childish personal insults. Obviously you have no concept of the point I'm making so I'll give up.

Go ahead Glen continue to review product and provide INDEPENDENT feedback I'm over both it and you. I shall avoid future posts from you assuming they are a continuation of your publicized masturbation.
The end.

Ray I have respect for you and your business, you talk straight and if you think someone is a c*** you will call them that to their face - basically you are what you are and that straight shooting attitude is the cornerstone of your company. I imagine that my comments to your son will be the end of our association and that is regretable but I'm sick of reading his biased drivel.

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 31/1/07 20:18
</i>
No comment boys I am to busy listening to Mark Bolan....on u tube. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
You just climbed another rung in my opinion Ray

If my son ran over a nun my first reaction would be to tell her to get her whinging, bleeding, happy feet suit wearing ass up off the footpath, get on with life and leave my poor innocent young fella alone. But hey thats me. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 31/1/07 21:04
</i>
All tests done are done in sae settings,before and after.This gives are fairly consistent number regardless of ambient etc.In june it made 169.7hp no filter.In jan it made 169.4 with K&N filter.And bruce i here what you are saying, and make your own mind up.What i do people are free to ignore,forcing your opinion onto people and not having them buckle does not make them childish.I take constructive criticism on board everyday, singling out an attacking an individual and his actions on a public forum to ridicule does not endear respect.If you had pmed me or done it over the phone it could have been sorted with a truece at worst.Tabloid tactics simply inflame, and the point your making is no longer listened to.There is a lot to like about you bruce,unfortunately this ain,t one of those things.I don,t want to argue anymore i just want to enjoy talking bikes and making them better <i></i>
Now you two - kiss, make up and get a room at the Hayabusa Hilton
Glen - you better shave, bruce hates a three day growth rash.

Now we can all get back to riding and enjoying the best motorbike in the world - although some of you c***s have more horsepower

Time for a group ahhh thats better

Ruffy the lurve doctor

<i></i>
Hey Ruffy wanna buy some stacks???
Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Pass on the stacks Mate - but I will take the T - Rex memorial " Seat belts are for pussies" shirt and a copy of his last album "Hey - it's dark in this bodybag!" from the back of your cupboard.

29 was a good life for most of the rockers of that era.

He wasn't bad but Led Zepplin had his measure for sure

Ruffy

<i>Edited by: RuffRed at: 1/2/07 16:18
</i>
Spa should be ready for delivery next week if you want ruffy.I,ve just finished putting ERI stickers on it.Do you want to hear my review on it?? <i></i>
Only if it includes swedish nurses and fill it with jelly instead of water

Slab going in Sat morn and sparky coming on Monday.

How many guys will i need to help lift the thing?

Ruffy <i></i>
Het boys Iam trying to sell stacks here,f*** off with the spa thing PLEASE. Well back to my stacks ,got the bike dynoed picked up 6-8 ft.lbs it peaked at 106ft lbs, and some hp mid range approx 6hp, and i found out that the TRE i had on is not worth a squirt off piss, no diff down low and cost me torque and hp past 6krpm and it also cut the motor at 10000rpm I thought they were suppose to go over 10700,anyhow i left it off and goes better . I will post dyno sheet next week when i find out how to overlay. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
RE: "This ain,t america.If it doesn,t work,it doesn,t sell." comment......
Thanks Dude! :-) You may have us confused with some other part of the states. This is northern California.... Here is boots, Levis, work trucks, horses.....
We tested quite a few Hayabusas before we released the stacks.
As I say in most all of our website pages that are about v stacks, the type of dyno loading is critical to getting real world relevant power readings and we never know how dynojet or dynojet clone inertia loading will affect the horsepower curve. Sometimes it's better than what we did on a proper load dyno and sometimes it's not.
This time, the results were similar to our EC997 Eddy Current dyno results (whew!) - There was some discussion over here about not printing the real hp gains (6-8 True) and instead, just claiming 3 or 4 - but - what the heck - print the truth. (what's the worst that could ever happen on the internet?? :-)
As far as longer stacks always making more low and mid at the expense of peak and shorter stacks losing at low and mid....
Well - I used to think that, but, after optimizing stack lengths, inlet radii and inner diameter on literally 100's of bikes - I can say that, without a doubt, I can't predict exactly what a new engine wants until I try something different.
The R1, for example, gains mid and upper mid and some top with really long stacks - in fact, the top of the airbox is the limiting factor there. 89mm!
The Busa stacks? We have from 15mmm to 80mm in steps of 5mm and 10mm. Tried a BUNCH of them. That's a hint as to why we designed a quick change adapter rubber- The more changes you make, the more you learn and the better the product.
Our Busa stacks are different in 3 very significant ways over the stock stacks. Take away any one of the unique features and they won't work so well.
So - anyhow - just so you guys don't think that we don't read and care about the rest of the world.... we really do care.
So...... in jest... who's toes did I step on today (I'm usually good at it).
Have a great weekend -
Marc
ps: I'm still a bit perturbed that my friend from Sydney told me that you guys in oz call carrots: "washdykes" - and I told that story for 5 years to other people before he fessed up...... <i></i>
Great to see you read my post marc.I call it how i see it and i think there tops.Smoother running(less vibes thru the bars),much sweeter sound,noticeably more torque even at part throttle,a great street stack to 10,000rpm.Any more revs used regularly would need a shorter set.Dad had his bike done and the gains in low end were even greater and same gains in the mid to top.His has yosh cams,airbox and tiforce sumo.180 sae and 106ft/lbs. .For those that think i,m biased go buy them on ebay.After testing they can be fitted straight on no worries.I just had mine mapped to optimise smooth running with my vibey variobars with tiny endweights.Good to see some parts of america are keeping it real. <i></i>
Quote:TRE i had on is not worth a squirt off piss, no diff down low and cost me torque and hp past 6krpm and it also cut the motor at 10000rpm

Conflicting Results Below Indeed

DO THEY ?

Quote:for all those interested,go to sydney dyno,then to forums.They have a link to dyno results for suzuki,then gsx1300r.The results for 2,5,10% throttle with and without the tre are their.They work,no question.
Or Don't They !!!!
Quote:dad had his bike run on a dyno the other day with a chequered brand smart tre.His and mine both cut out at 10000 rpm, the run was in 4th gear and dyno printout was made.The tre was removed and another run was made.Sure enough it ran to 10800 and it made 1-2 ft/lbs more and 2 more horsepower

Well from whats written here, one says they work and another say's it doesn't If I didn't know better then I'd certianly be fu**in confused here

Think you may have other isues with bike here Must ask is rear end being strapped as from what I read it appears in some cases not to be .................. how much wheel slip equates to 2 to 4 Hp
Try it without the Power Commander and standard ECU mapped up correctly ............... you will be surprised
If the rear isn't strapped CORRECTLY then not much point in running it apart from warming the bike up
May have to see you about a set of these stacks ........... as they say proof is in the pudding .................. or is that proof is in the seeing

Yosh cams = 2 Hp loss under 9500 Rpm and 2 Hp increase over 9500 Rpm (results as per Yosh Dyno printout)
FF1 <i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 4/2/07 8:24
</i>
The dyno shows 3 things about the tre.They work on low throttle openings no question,dads never noticed the difference down low,i have.Secondly the 5th gear map seems to make less power than the 4th gear map.And finally whoever made the tre f****d up because it cuts out at 10,000 in all gears.Finally pete, try the stacks,they work,it would be interesting to see what results you get.Judging by the slightly lumpy but stronger torque curve it has been suggested that ignition timing may help smooth out the curve??they really seem to lift the bike up a level. Glenn the Spa Man, son of kawasuki from easyrider imports<i></i>
2 hp for yosh cams??? Try 10hp.From 6k the thing punches much harder than mine,Under 6k mines got the wood on it.Ride em both at jindy and see for yourself.I think if he fitted standard ti force piping and not sumo piping but with 60mm can he would pick up the bottom a bit as well.cams,pipe,stacks,airbox,mapped 180 sae and 106ft/lbs up from 157hp and 94ft/lbs stock. Glenn the Spa Man, son of kawasuki from easyrider imports<i></i>