factory pro velocity stacks/Dynoed..
Sorted
(08-11-2009, 12:35am)fullbore busa Wrote: Hi glen just curious how did u work out u were australias first 8 second stock lenght street bike .all motor pump fuel , i suggest u check the records as far as i know u would be the first busa but defenatly not first street bike.

Mark

Removed by admin for derogatory comments made on another member of the forum. ie keep your opinions of another to yourself and discuss the topic.
(08-11-2009, 10:44pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(08-11-2009, 12:35am)fullbore busa Wrote:

Removed by admin for derogatory comments made on another member of the forum. ie keep your opinions of another to yourself and discuss the topic.

Stop pulling your punches like that Bruce and say it the way you really see it!RollLol2Roll

Max - even the screen on mine isn't stock!! Not much is.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Dear Bruce,
Please do not take the piss out of old "Spam Jam" too much mate. He is a "World Of Information" & has never tried to sell me anything.
I got 4 x Short Rubber Stacks on my Gen2.
How do ya think that Factory Pro 4 degree ingnition advancer would go on it for the road Glen ? 1340 ? 1580?
With one of those Veypor units fitted, what is your ideal A/F Ratio Data Logger ? Remember, no Boost By Smith, but a PCommV, PComm Secondary Injector controller, & PC AFRatio Controller plumbed into same wide band sensor if I can.
Feedback please Spam Jam.
I prefer not to mastabate but let the Chinese Massage Shiela do it for me Bruce, lazy I guess. "removed by admin" pi_thumbsup:Clap