My Busa
Looks awesome!! I'll keep a lookout for it. Coolsmiley
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hmmm, can't believe I'm Drool at a 2000 model when I just bought a 2010 model. Can't bring myself to alter the L0 too much, but this has got me thinking about buying a second hand Busa to let my imagination go wild on.
Well done mate, she looks awwwwwesome!
WOW !!! im way impressed , ive just pinched a few pics vitto and will have them up on my website ASAP , cheers mate
I have just seen this in person and the pictures do not do it justice ...it looks awesome Clap

Ward i will drag him out your way as soon as i can
bandit your spot on mate its a bike you need to see inperson , just got off the phone with vitto and he is 1 very happy customer
Yeah Kev those seats are awesome as well mate certainly on my to do list now Clap
(03-11-2010, 08:22pm)bandit Wrote: Yeah Kev those seats are awesome as well mate certainly on my to do list now Clap

yeah mate there a bloody good item to have ( reminds me i must do a set of those seats for my busa ) lol
thanks heaps guys yeah im very happy with her... now what to do next lol....
(03-11-2010, 09:19pm)vitto Wrote: thanks heaps guys yeah im very happy with her... now what to do next lol....

NEXT is ride to tathra
(03-11-2010, 09:29pm)big kev Wrote:
(03-11-2010, 09:19pm)vitto Wrote: thanks heaps guys yeah im very happy with her... now what to do next lol....

NEXT is ride to tathra

Hey Vitto, don't tell anyone, but I'm kinda hoping to get off a little early thursday and catch up with the S.A. boys at Tumut. Then ride with them to Cooma, before going for a quick blast back home in the arvo. Want to come along?
Im already there.. Im even going to stay for the weekend.
Dont go much on the colour purple but that is sweet well done Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Looks Brilliant Vito, I had my 2000 resprayed too ,people don't beleive it's 10 yrs old ,I'll have a drool in Tathra . If your going to follow that Ward Bloke ,you'll want your brain in gear ,he's no slouch .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
lol i think i will go at my pace lol
Saw the bike in the flesh today. Vitto, you must be a harley rider because you didn't wave.

Out the front of Whitehouse, that was me that went by and honked on the busa . . . sorry, actually that should read in the BUS! The look of total "who the f*** is that idiot tooting and waving at" look on both your faces was priceless" Roll