New Bling
Hey all, just had a few parcels arrive from overseas. Still more to come including the 300 kit. Stay tuned!
(18-09-2010, 12:52am)SWOOP Wrote: Hey all, just had a few parcels arrive from overseas. Still more to come including the 300 kit. Stay tuned!

Very nice Swoop Clap
Cheers Bandit! Unfortunately we won't share the same colour bikes anymore though. She's getting a full respray too.
(18-09-2010, 08:35am)SWOOP Wrote: Cheers Bandit! Unfortunately we won't share the same colour bikes anymore though. She's getting a full respray too.

I take it the might red is gone ?
awesome bro!

*head-butts the computer*...how the hell do you upload pictures!!!... hahaha.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
I use image shack http://imageshack.us/
f*** I want those discs!!!
/
What sort of brake disks are they?
Are they the chinese made ebay rotors fetching around $150 a pair???

They are sweet.

Cam
only a rider knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window...
Yep. The rotors sure are good value for money.
I had a set on my previous Busa. Did several track days and lots of road riding for 2 years. Never had a problem.

Lookin good Swoop!
I thort they were glafers. I might try them anyways
/
i have a set of rotors thay look almost the same,thay are frigin great,and about $250 a setPi_thumbsup
born to be mild
They look a lot like the brand called "Braking" (Italian, I think)
Definitely Chinese though
Yeah they are the ones off ebay for around $150. Obviously i wont be doing track days with my bike so i thought why not do the cheap option. I've heard good stuff about them too.
(20-09-2010, 06:34pm)SWOOP Wrote: Yeah they are the ones off ebay for around $150. Obviously i wont be doing track days with my bike so i thought why not do the cheap option. I've heard good stuff about them too.

I have them on mine & my last one, they are heaps better than the stock ones, well I'm sure the metal is from Oz Pi_thumbsup