New Screen
Don't ask how, but my screen had fuel splashed on it, and is now permanently marked as a result. I want a new one. I am going to go for a std replacement, or the genuine suzuki sport/tourer replacement.

My question - how easy is it to replace the screen?
"WHAT" would cause fuel to be splashed on it???? (notice i didn't ask "how"Lol3)

Screens (especially a genuine factory screen) are fairly easy & straight forward to replace....some "aftermarket" ones can be a bit fiddly.

iF $$$ are an issue, check the price of some "quality" aftermarket ones before ya buy a genuine suzuki one! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
I recently bought a Puig z-race (double-bubble) from MotoMummy (US) and was about $100 AUD delivered. It was a bit of a fiddle fitting, but without the beers and dim lighting it would have been straight-forward. Just remove the 2 screws, the rubber bung things and give it a good wiggle.

Std replacement or OEM would fit even easier.
(25-09-2010, 04:40pm)daaef Wrote: I recently bought a Puig z-race (double-bubble) from MotoMummy (US) and was about $100 AUD delivered. It was a bit of a fiddle fitting, but without the beers and dim lighting it would have been straight-forward. Just remove the 2 screws, the rubber bung things and give it a good wiggle.

Std replacement or OEM would fit even easier.

If you are after a standard one Pete at Petes Pitstop will have one in good nick for a good price..far cheaper than suzuki.

Regards

Richo
just one tip vegie put the rubbers in soapy water first,then thay will just slip in.[tip from carbonbusa]worked 4 mePi_thumbsupBiker
born to be mild
+1

I used dry lube
Check you messages Vege... You have mail...
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten