Tex, Jenn & Bundy on T.V
So here I was watching Sunrise this morning and who do I see being interviewed?

That's right.... Tex, Jenn & Bundy, gathering for the pink ribbon ride Very Happy Good on ya's guys, you are always supporting very worthy causes.... I lift my helmet to you! Pi_thumbsup BTW Bundy looked quite pretty in her little pink fairy wings..... even if they did slap Tex in the face as he was circling the car park for the cameras Lol3

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Damn, i missed it!!!

Was funny at the Island last weekend.....havin' dinner with Tex & Jenn at the Euphoria.....and Bundy laying on her bike parked about 5 metres away....just resting across the tank, totally motionless.....scores of Bundy fans milling around her....taking photo after photo after photo.....and some truly believing that she was just a stuffed toy (she mighta been having a snooze?!?).....well she gave some of them the shock of their life when she started to shift her weight and move her head around!!!! I heard a few Bundy fans (mainly asian) freak out....they were juzza tad confused at this point!!!! lol

Lol3RollLol3
I saw the pink ribbon ride start to get promoted on Sunrise this morning at 7am and I meant to record the rest of Sunrise but the ferals (aka teenagers) distracted me Knuppel2 and I forgot.

If anyone has a link to watch the segment, I am sure I'm not the only one that would watch it.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(23-10-2010, 09:36am)bazman Wrote: Damn, i missed it!!!

Was funny at the Island last weekend.....havin' dinner with Tex & Jenn at the Euphoria.....and Bundy laying on her bike parked about 5 metres away....just resting across the tank, totally motionless.....scores of Bundy fans milling around her....taking photo after photo after photo.....and some truly believing that she was just a stuffed toy (she mighta been having a snooze?!?).....well she gave some of them the shock of their life when she started to shift her weight and move her head around!!!! I heard a few Bundy fans (mainly asian) freak out....they were juzza tad confused at this point!!!! lol

Lol3RollLol3

Ummmm, please excuse the stupid newbie question, but who or what is Bundy?
Sounds like your talking about a stuffed Bundy bear that's not a stuffed Bundy bear.
I'm confused! Idiot2EmbarassedWtf
Bloody Sunrise. I think they're stalking us Aussie Hayabusa people!
Tex & bundy are man and dog , they (the tex n bundy team powered by jenn) do alot of work for prostate cancer awareness , to be honest they are the most lovely people you wil ever have the pleasure of meeting , tex is just a larakin and jenn has a huge heart , they do a shat load of KM'S on there busa raiseing awerness for prostate cancer, awesome people , great freinds , have seen them open there heart and there home for good people , love them dearly ,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KPQcXK0104

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5460872&id=569689295&view=all&subj=100305492081&oid=100305492081&saved#!/pages/Prostate-Cancer-Foundation-of-Australia/98172159854

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5460872&id=569689295&view=all&subj=100305492081&oid=100305492081&saved#!/group.php?gid=133207035096

take the time to read up on them mate ,
I wonder is Jenn still slapping Tex over the two Bitches on the Busa coment Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(23-10-2010, 03:21pm)big kev Wrote: Tex & bundy are man and dog , they (the tex n bundy team powered by jenn) do alot of work for prostate cancer awareness , to be honest they are the most lovely people you wil ever have the pleasure of meeting , tex is just a larakin and jenn has a huge heart , they do a shat load of KM'S on there busa raiseing awerness for prostate cancer, awesome people , great freinds , have seen them open there heart and there home for good people , love them dearly ,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KPQcXK0104

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5460872&id=569689295&view=all&subj=100305492081&oid=100305492081&saved#!/pages/Prostate-Cancer-Foundation-of-Australia/98172159854

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5460872&id=569689295&view=all&subj=100305492081&oid=100305492081&saved#!/group.php?gid=133207035096

take the time to read up on them mate ,

Very cool, they sound just like my kinda peeps. As for Bundy, well I'm a real dog person, but one who rides a Bussa, priceless!
Look forward to meeting the three of them one day in the not to distant future.
Sorry BusaBazz for cracking ur TV screen from the inside out!!
Rod, getting slapped, I only wish!!!!!pmsl What else can I say when I have two bitches vying for my attention!!!!!.
Remsta, come along to Tathra, u will meet a heap of people & a top dog!!
I think Yahoo 7 has what was on Sunrise, however my limited IT experience (re: Nil!!) means I don't have a faarrkkin' clue how to download it!!.
If u live in Sydney and u are free tomorrow, come to the Marconi Club in Bossley Park between 0830 & 1000 to partake in the Pink Ribbon ride. Let's look after our Sisters!!.
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!