Who's quickest on stock engined Gen2 now??
Well done Simmo on running an 8 in Queensland!

Congrats to both great achievements
Great stuff guysClap these are top times.

was that an 8 flat mate?

too good.

Well Done and Deserved Jas on the 8. Sweet looking busa too.
(19-09-2011, 10:02am)simmo Wrote: All good fun see you again in a couple of weeks whos in compact Biker

I will be there on my little quaka Simmo hopefully.

Should be plenty of these there. Boobies4

Thanks all been chasing it for awhile great bikes these gen2s. Simmo i think you make up for the 4wd height with the 1441 why dont your slam it as you trailer it most the times you will pick a bit up i went 909 in your wheelbase and height.
(19-09-2011, 11:37am)pan Wrote: Well done Simmo on running an 8 in Queensland!

Well done Jason! Gen 2 or not, that's some awesome riding that most of us couldn't do!

Sorry for leaving you out earlier; I hadn't read through the thread. Just heard from a mate that Simmo ran the 8 and posted up...

Again, congrats Jason! Trophy

Simmo, suddenly you seem kinda slow. Pick it up a little sunshine!
(19-09-2011, 08:22pm)jason Wrote: Thanks all been chasing it for awhile great bikes these gen2s. Simmo i think you make up for the 4wd height with the 1441 why dont your slam it as you trailer it most the times you will pick a bit up i went 909 in your wheelbase and height.

I do a bit of road stuff on weekends around our mountains where I live, im not sure how I would go being long & low for mr Police
Maybe if I put a long tail on it I may get away with it Drool

Your bike sure looks low & mean thats for sure Pi_thumbsup
you should put some pics up in members pics Drool Drool Drool
Well Jason stepped it up again last night at willowbank running a 8.91 sorry I can't remember the mph
cheers ant
speed safelyBiker
Well done Jas on your little stock 1340 with those sub 9's. Awesum stuff especially the 1.38? 60ft time.
(24-01-2012, 09:36pm)REVIT13 Wrote: Well done Jas on your little stock 1340 with those sub 9's. Awesum stuff especially the 1.38? 60ft time.

Thats haulin' assYes
Air wasn't great, no doubt there could b a lil' left yet ! nice work Jas Clap...all that the rest of us can do is ....WATCH THIS SPACE Very Happy
Yep hopefully a bit more in it i think. These two take all my time and money lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-01-2012, 07:51pm)jason Wrote: Yep hopefully a bit more in it i think. These two take all my time and money lol.

loose change for boilermakers.....Very Happy
And tilers lol hey simmos been quiet must be looking for that race tune Lol2
(26-01-2012, 06:02pm)twistgrip Wrote:
(25-01-2012, 07:51pm)jason Wrote: Yep hopefully a bit more in it i think. These two take all my time and money lol.

loose change for boilermakers.....Very Happy