Front c f fender
Hi all.

i was browsing the web and found this website.
joined up strait away and as of this morning am your newest member!!!!.

I have an 09 busa and will change the white front fender ( too many chips) for a cf one

Do I have to take of the front wheel to exchenge fenders ?

many Thanks

Lucky
welcome aboard Lucky, where abouts are you from. I cant help with your question but someone will be along soon who can, Steve.
(20-11-2010, 07:33am)Steve Wrote: welcome aboard Lucky, where abouts are you from. I cant help with your question but someone will be along soon who can, Steve.

Hi steve

i'm in sydney ( menai area )
is there a busa riders group in the sydney area?

Lucky
Welcome I also can't answer your question. (we're not real bright around here Idiot2)

But you've joined at the right time, our annual get together is on at Tathra in 2 weeks. Even if it's just as a day trip, you could drop by and say g'day.

(just read your other post, it's not too late to go to Tathra, there wont be any probs getting accomodation - if you don't mind sharing one of the spa cabins)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(20-11-2010, 07:30am)luckyb1 Wrote: Hi all.

i was browsing the web and found this website.
joined up strait away and as of this morning am your newest member!!!!.

I have an 09 busa and will change the white front fender ( too many chips) for a cf one

Do I have to take of the front wheel to exchenge fenders ?

many Thanks

Lucky

http://www.acv.co.jp/01_product/nexray_en_suzuki.html
(20-11-2010, 07:52am)luckyb1 Wrote:
(20-11-2010, 07:33am)Steve Wrote: welcome aboard Lucky, where abouts are you from. I cant help with your question but someone will be along soon who can, Steve.

Hi steve

i'm in sydney ( menai area )
is there a busa riders group in the sydney area?

Lucky

we have a rideing not talking crap thread on here mate post up a ride and a meet time and cross your fingers thats the best you can do mate

welcome to the club mate
Hi Lucky, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the ride.

As far as your front wheel removal, I believe you can change the fender with the wheel on, but it would be a bit fiddly. Much easier with the wheel off!! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
You can remover the fender with out taking the wheel off, its a bit of a prick of a job you have a brake hose holder on the RHS that gets caught up on the for leg, becarefull not to scratch the fork leg, some people have driled them out & taken them off
welcome luckyb1,

check ur (in)box, mate....sent you some info re: The Busa Bash!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
i got my C/F gaurd of madmax awhile ago and its awesome makes the bike look shorter . thinking of getting painted gloss black to match the bike

[Image: axk5ep.jpg]
It comes off without removing the wheel. Like Simmo said the brake hose clip is a PITA, the nut is on the inside of the fender - 8mm (maybe 10mm???) spanner and some jedi master calming techniques and you get there. A bit of masking tape will prevent and scuffing etc when squeezing the fender past the fork legs.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.