Philip Island with Gassick
Went down to the Island today to watch Gassick (Mark) do a track day

To fast for me thats all i could get i told him i was going to put a big fluro X on his bike next time

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
On ya guys love that place.
Mmmmm great track. Turn 1 makes the ol sphincter pucker!! lol Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(23-11-2010, 12:06pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Mmmmm great track. Turn 1 makes the ol sphincter pucker!! lol Biker

Try it in reverse direction as you come up over Lukey Heights ............ blind Scary
Was great seeing you again Rod. What a day, beautiful blue sky, 32 deg's the track conditions were perfect, what else could you ask for. I tried something different at the island this time, I stepped up to the medium fast group just to experience some guys that really do ride fast around the place. What a great learning curve that was! learnt shit loads! Had a huge moment at turn 12, my sphincter sealed shut for a split second. In 4th entering turn 12 hit the apex put the power down and the back wheel stepped out on me, a bit of front end wobble and down Gardner straight I went with my heart heading back into my chest cavity after visiting my mouth! Checked my rear tyre and it was like jelly. Again great day though. I am now definately doing eastern creek early next year, I'll let you new south welshpeople know when.
And me and "the Woman" will see you tomorrow night Rod.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I took a Tour bus load to PI on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

We had a look at the track on Monday morning, and I saw a 'busa carving around the track in the session we saw. It looked like a black one, but we were a fair way back, up behind the shop, so maybe it was you?? Anyway, it made me very jealous, it was a glorious day! Gonna have to get down there for a track day again soon.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Some bloke on a white Bus tearing up Reg Group
Egos; everyone got one
(24-11-2010, 03:51pm)busakid08 Wrote: Some bloke on a white Bus tearing up Reg Group

Said hello but forgot his name 5 min later Undecided

That wasnt your group that got me to take some pics outside the tour shop Ward
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-11-2010, 11:15pm)ROD Wrote:
(24-11-2010, 03:51pm)busakid08 Wrote:

That wasnt your group that got me to take some pics outside the tour shop Ward

If they were old, over fed and happy, That'd be them!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .