Admin Team 2011
Welcoming ROD back to the fold of admining who will join current admins Bill Gaheer and Heidi for 2011.

Tim remains as Webmaster with DJ backing him up if called upon.

Wishing all club members a very Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday Season. We have closed the board down in the past over Christmas but wont be doing it this year. Yet dont forget to spend much time with your families and render good cheer to one and all, even to the stranger in our midst.

Thanks.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
i would like to ask whom picks the admin team please ( at no time is this a dig at whom is an admin its just a general question so please dont have a freak out at me guys )
It is a discussion between Volvi and the admins, but in the past people have been suggested and accepted. The admin team has been pretty stable for a few years now. The key to an effective admin team is the ability to work together and trust each other's judgments. Rod, Bill and I can do that. I know and trust I can back their play, and I trust they feel the same way about me.

It is nice to have Rod back in the fold, specially seeing as I've had a bit of trouble in the last year and a half and Bill has had to carry the load. I guess I'm back, Tathra reminded me how I can't turn my back on this club.
Volvi just quietly mate I would make a fantastic admin. Could you imagine anyone more tolerant and patient than me :). I promise to do the " my friend/valued member please rethink your post".

I promise to never do the hey c*** f*&^ing pull your head in or i'll glass u. Thing. Give me access to all memebers home addy & i promise full support :)

Merry xmas all!
Lol3RollLol3
(23-12-2010, 08:33pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Volvi just quietly mate I would make a fantastic admin. Could you imagine anyone more tolerant and patient than me :). I promise to do the " my friend/valued member please rethink your post".

I promise to never do the hey c*** f*&^ing pull your head in or i'll glass u. Thing. Give me access to all memebers home addy & i promise full support :)

Merry xmas all!

You have my vote Bruce .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(23-12-2010, 08:50pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(23-12-2010, 08:33pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Volvi just quietly mate I would make a fantastic admin. Could you imagine anyone more tolerant and patient than me :). I promise to do the " my friend/valued member please rethink your post".

Merry xmas all!

You have my vote Bruce .

Arh fark off greeny, u said u would vote for me.........Knuppel2
Volvi has replied to me via pm (mate if u are not into guns then u will just get hurt). I know where he and his loved ones live.

OK from now on all posts will be run past me first. If the answer can be found via the search feature you will automatically lose your first born to a sweatshop making name brand runners for the western world.

If you ask an original question you will be gifted 5 virgins to enjoy as u will.

From now on this site will be about cause and effect.
Welcome back to the fold heidi , good to have you back
OK as chief, head (I have the authoritar) demigod admin I hereby propose my first rule for this site.

1. Anyone who uses the name KawaWHATEVER or has a son who falls off his bike at busa get togethers is immediately banned. This of course can be negated by stupid cheap pricing on bling parts.

2. Any suggestions?
GET THE f*** OFF THE BOOZE ARSECLOWN!
(and I'm saying that in the nicest possible way)
Chicken huh? I still know I can take that Bruce.
Due to my fear of ranga rage i hereby from resign my position as chief head admin.
Oh Bruce, the shortest lived title for CHA.... :)

Welcome Rod, merry Christmas to All.
(23-12-2010, 09:27pm)Heidi1 Wrote: GET THE f*** OFF THE BOOZE ARSECLOWN!
(and I'm saying that in the nicest possible way)

Lol2 Trophy Lol2

Looks like hes peaked to eary of Xmas Boobies4