Preview
Brick 
For those of you that know me... Here's the story so far. Biker

very nice work matePi_thumbsup
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Thanks mate Pi_thumbsup
HI M,

I seriously think you should change the front body work and make it look bit slim, this bike looks hot and the Busa front end is not doing it for the bike.

Great work mate the tail and the other goodies look hot.....
Whoa what a MONSTA!!!
Nice! I would have loved to do that but I could afford the turbo work! That looks alot like the gregs tail kit!
/
That is insane, which mental institution did you come from prior to being released. That thing is the beast from hell!
lol, thanks guys.

Bill, I agree with you but it's not as bad in person. I started the build with the intention of making it a naked bike but decided against it due to "ADR versus looks" limitations. I do plan to put a different front end on but I have decided to leave it as it is for now until I have a little more money to play with.

Unit, yes that is a Gregg's kit... The money I saved on a ready made kit was spent on forged internals. Pi_thumbsup

Jamdonut, I started building it with the intention of making it a drift bike. It was meant to be debuted by a stunt rider friend of mine at Bathurst, then the PI MotoGP but we couldn't get it ready in time. I was then going to use it as a drift promo bike. I figured 300rwkw would do the job. It's now my daily ride.

I have a few other parts to fit yet, but once it's done I'll post up some final pics.
Your daily ride!..... Lol2 I want one!!! Driftin that baby would be a bloody blast and would get the heart goin so hard! HA!
You'll laugh but I got a buzz from just staring at it before I even first fired it up. lol..
I just ordered a new front clip for a conversion. I won't reveal what it's from just yet but I'm sure it will appease everyone's desire to see a race inspired front fairing on it.

As the bike is close to having it's final revision finished, I won't reveal any more details or photo's until it's done.

I also have a fair few parts left over so if anyone is chasing any Gen1 parts just PM me what you're after if you're in a rush. Once I am finished I will inventory all the parts I no longer need (e.g. whole front clip as seen in photo's, Yoshimura RS3 full system, steel rear subframe and tail etc) and post a list on here.

Thanks to everyone for all your support so far Pi_thumbsup
The difference between Men and boys . . . .

love ya work! Clap
can't wait to see the finished product.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Thanks mate, I appreciate the compliment. All going well she'll be finished in about 4 weeks. Pi_thumbsup
So, uh.. Took a little longer than I had hoped to find the time but it's now finished aesthetically. No, I will not be fitting side fairings. Yes, I have an OEM fender and Ducati mirrors with integrated indicators for the road.

That looks very nice -M-. Very sleek.