Im New
Rolleyes 
Hi there everyone. Im new to the club. And please forgive me. Yes i ride a Yamaha R1 but being that my partner rides the Hyabusa Im sure you will all forgive me.

Just have to say hi to all the people who I met at the Tathra bash. You guys rock. Your all awesome.

I had the best time (even though i did drive down instead of riding).

Can wait to see some of you again to meet up for a ride and the rest of you that are far away but awesome people, It will be a long year but will be great to see you all again hopefully next year.

R1-Angel (Chrissy) Biker    
(06-12-2010, 06:16pm)R1-Angel Wrote: Hi there everyone. Im new to the club. And please forgive me. Yes i ride a Yamaha R1 but being that my partner rides the Hyabusa Im sure you will all forgive me.

Just have to say hi to all the people who I met at the Tathra bash. You guys rock. Your all awesome.

I had the best time (even though i did drive down instead of riding).

Can wait to see some of you again to meet up for a ride and the rest of you that are far away but awesome people, It will be a long year but will be great to see you all again hopefully next year.

R1-Angel (Chrissy) Biker

about dam time christine , guys this is my good freind make her welcome as you guys can please , if not ya have me to deal with ok Lol2
Hey there Chrissy,

ha ha....we don't hafta forgive you for riding an R1 - they're an awesome machine (....but if it was an FJR we would ostracize and tease you endlessly.....wouldn't we, wogboy/love god!?!Lol3)
But DAMN girl....we won't EVER forgive ya for spelling "HEY-YA-WOOSA" incorrectly!!!!! Lol3RollLol3

Great to see you and Dusty at the BB.....and we wanna see your R1 there NEXT year, ok!?!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Hey Chrissy,
If ya ride the r1 like ya drive the falcon then you are goin to be a force to be reckoned with ... Coolsmiley
Great meeting you on the weekend, and hope to catch up soon ..
Dale
it was great to meet you guys as well Welcome
Welcome.
Sorry didn't make the bash, oh well - there's always another time.
Go hard, or Go home!
Hi Yah Chrissy,

Welcome..... but you need to up grade and become another lady Busa rider :)
Kylie
Rosebusa
Hey mate. It was lovely to meet you in Tathra. We'll catch up again on a ride.

Cheers

Heidi
Hi ya.
Welcome theyre a great mob here.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
welcome, and good to see you again on Sat, and i agree with KylieWA, time for an, upgrade lol
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Hi Chrissy, welcome aboard.......was great to meet you at Tathra....Cheers, Rod BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!