NRMA NSW roads campaign
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
thats a valid point , but we need better roads , the road theough the nasho needs to be fixed , the winter time in the nasho is particularly bad as the road gets moss build up i know this as i have ridden the nasho for over 20 yrs ,

as for the police in the nasho well there always going to be there , my good mate lost his licence in the nasho last sunday on his 1100 katana if you dont speed you dont get caught so they say ,
I would think that it would be better to lose your licence rather than losing your life on a road that needs fixing.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I work for the RTA in NSW we had 25 years ago 145 workers to maintain 200 klms of road today we have 28 workers to maintain 275 klms of road.The RTA will not employ any more as they are not given enough money for anymore workers.But when we loose a worker they employ more wingeneers.the ratio of office people in my area is approx 15 in the office to 28 on the road.we average about 10 to11 hrs for 6 days as well as call outs, accidents all hours of the night.Its not all beer and skittles for us either.The problem lies up the gov ladder,trying to save money for there elections and there pay rises.the bar#*&%ds.