Gel Seats
Anyone can slip a plank of gel into a seat and call it a gel seat and we can even sell you the Saddlemen insert that is the best available anywhere if you want to do it yourself, but for real comfort you need a seat that was professionally designed and combines smooth design with chanelled gel pads to combine comfort with cooling air flow.

These Saddlemen seats feature professional design and style, looking like something that should have come from the Suzuki factory (if they knew how to make a seat worthy of a Busa)

[Image: l_0810-0822_w.jpg]

[Image: l_0810-0823.jpg]

email robertr@amcaustralia.com for a price quote - Gen 1 and 2 in stock.

If you want the Saddlemen Gel insert from us to mod your own seat- (note Saddlemen are rated as the best Gel pad suppliers)

[Image: 9425.jpg] $60.00 club price Medium SaddleGel Pad Dimensions: 9." L x 7.5" rear width x 5.5" front width

[Image: 9422.jpg%5DLarge] $70.00 club price Large SaddleGel Pad Dimensions: 10" L x 13.5" rear width x 7.5" front width

[Image: 10034.jpg] $78.00 club price Extra Large SaddleGel Pad Dimensions: 12" L x 15" rear width x 8" front width
amcmo That's a great price
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
FINALLY,

After hiccups with the factory having a shortage of components, we have Gen 1 in Track and Sport in stock.
How much for a gen 1 seat?

Confused
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Pics and prices for Gen 1 seats please.
Why not go genuine. At $253 they're not badly priced.
I'd be interested to hear from any member that has one of these as I'm thinking of getting one for the "Tassie Tour" with Batty in February, or if anybody has a gel seat for a Gen 2 that they want to sell......
http://www.suzukimotorcycles.com.au/stor...k8-k9.html
Just don;t leave a black gel seat in the sun while your cooling off...

hard boiled eggs are on the cards when you get back on LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
My "facts" big kev are directly from riders that use a gel seat. Last "fact" was gotten from a rider on my North loop that left bike parked in the sun while we ate and stated when we got back to the bikes, very clearly, that he was stupid to not cover the seat with jacket as the gel is going to be hot for a while while he rode.

Other than that I can't see how much more facts I can get?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Getting upset about 3 (almost 4) years old comments? That is what I call fast reflex Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Hahahaha,
I was reading this on my phone the other day.
Everything was so small, I didn't see how old this thread was. Lol2 Lol2