WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE LOOTERS in QLD FLOODS
They deserve the same as people who are given money donated for a cause and spend it on whatever else except the cause it was given in good faith.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Just read in the news that so far 10 individuals have been charged with looting.

The maximum penalty is 10yrs jail - they deserve all 10yrs!!!!!
turn them in to a Eunuch for starters, the last thing we need is more of them.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(13-01-2011, 08:08am)big kev Wrote: when cyclone tracy hit darwin my dad was up there helping as he was there with the army they shot looters on site back then ,

now day they get some soft c$&k slap on the wrist and a fine and sent on there way by the courts , looters should be shot on site

Kev was told the same a fews years back now from a guy who was in the army back then. Agree give the boys in camourflage some live clips, drop them on the spot & push the pricks back into the flood water.
Well my thoughts are is this country was originally based on the penal system, so I reckon send them to the most gayest gaol and let the rest happen in there, mummies and daddies are waiting.
to be honest, the law is already protecting them.. covering faces in video footage, not releasing names etc... they'll get a slap on the wrist, maybe a conviction with a fine and community service.

Hope they get the full 10yrs.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
You just can't go past a rusty blade weilded by the relative of someone who has been lost to the waters.
back in 5!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(13-01-2011, 08:09am)Steve Wrote: they caught 3 blokes this morning out in the bay trying to steal some of the boats that were washed out. Its hard to believe that some people (if you can call them that) could do that to the people who have lost so much. I am one of the lucky ones whose home was not effected by the floods.

apparently salvage laws are that if a boat is abandoned then you have right to acquire it,but technically they are not abandoned because they have been torn from there moorings unable to be kept secured because of flooding.
thay should say thay found some bodies wash up not loters
These people are more than likely going to get off with suspended sentences. Most likely 12 -18 months, maybe a small fine to go along with it. We have too many soft little pee wee, tree hugging, boat people loving Ned Flander's in our legal system. Some people caught speeding over the Christmas holiday period will get more than any of these looters will.
I guess that's only fair isn't it? I mean their intentions are probably misunderstood. They were probably only trying to save other peoples possessions from the flood water by removing them to their houses on higher ground. No? It's all a misunderstanding......
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
i found this on line

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(13-01-2011, 06:21pm)Macbusa Wrote: looting ... it's like masturbating on a plane.. it's frowned upon.
Why jerk off when you can shag the hostess? Boobies4
Plaster the faces on telly hold as sign "I'm a low-life looter".

But it's not their fault, it's the coal companies causing the green house gases that caused the climate change that caused the flooding,
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(17-01-2011, 11:49pm)Madmax Wrote: You just can't go past a rusty blade weilded by the relative of someone who has been lost to the waters.
back in 5!

The "Lash" Max works in Thialand etc.