Poll: Which Night Suits You Better for a Catch Up
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
31.25%
5 31.25%
Wednesday
37.50%
6 37.50%
Thursday
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WA Mocha / Latte Night Pole.
Hi Guys an Gals as it was mentioned last year some people thought it might be a good idea to run a pole on which night would better suit people to catch up for a drink of some sort and general catch up.

So here you go, your chance to vote on which day would suit you better during the week. At this stage from just general conversation the venue will stay as is which is the Left Bank at Fremantle as this appears to be the place that we get the best turn out.

Now the rest is up to you.
1 - 3 options - Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
2 - Deciding the Vote - will go with the Majority vote but this doesn't mean that the day / night is set it just means it is the preference.
3 - Pole will run for 30 days.

Cheers Rev004
ClapHi Rev, Wednesday Nights are ok with me.
Cheers
Rock
The Windsor in south perth might be an option as its easy to get to from either end of the freeway.

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
(04-02-2011, 09:40pm)Dubs Wrote: The Windsor in south perth might be an option as its easy to get to from either end of the freeway.

Dubs

Freeway, Wtf I hate the freeway Lol3
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(04-02-2011, 09:40pm)Dubs Wrote: The Windsor in south perth might be an option as its easy to get to from either end of the freeway.

Dubs

Freeway, Wtf I hate the freeway Lol3

Hey Dubs that may make a good 2nd choice for another Venue, the Windsor is in a good spot as well.

Andy I'm sure we can find some other way to get to the Windsor other than the free way what you scared you might rack up too many K's Lol3
c'mon Thursdays
OK guys and gals here in WA we didn't get the response I was hoping for regarding the best night etc for the WA Mocha / Latte Night so I will leave it up to people to post up when they would like to catch up.

Maybe we can try one at the Windsor as Dubs suggested as Kylie etc maybe able to get into that venue.

Anyway Wednesday was the better day for those guys that did respond but Tues / Thurs seem to be OK as well so I'm sure we can accommodate these days if we've got the heads up.

So there you go if you want to catch up just post up and we'll go from there.

Cheers Rev004