New Busa Owner
Question 
Hi been riding bikes since 80s, my very first busa love it. I have a question though how do you stay under the speed limit owner black 2011 Hayabusa.
Hi Doogie. Simple answer... there are no speed limits on the race track.

Welcome!
Welcome I hide, and look for the quiet roads.
But yeah, they are a bit hard to keep out of loss of license territory.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Welcometo the club mate , yes keeping your licence is not easy when your a busa owner i can vouch for that 1 personally
Speeding fine- about $450. Impound fee about $550. Loss of license- 1yr. Owning a Busa- Pricless. Welcome aboard my friend...
Welcome to the A.H.C Doogie ..

Hope to see you on the road sometime ..

Cheers .. Dale
Hiya Doogie,

Welcome to the forum. Apparently it's all in the wrist! Enjoy! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Hello and welcome, i'm new here myself. Just picked up mine yesterday and was hard on the way home. I rode to what i thought was the limit, then i looked down at the speedo and was hard on the brakes lol......ALOT quicker than i expected
Welcome aboard, you will find loads of very helpful people here, safe riding, yes that little throttle only needs a tinker.... but don't you just love it :)
Kylie
Rosebusa
(28-01-2011, 01:00pm)bikergal Wrote: Hello and welcome, i'm new here myself. Just picked up mine yesterday and was hard on the way home. I rode to what i thought was the limit, then i looked down at the speedo and was hard on the brakes lol......ALOT quicker than i expected

Just noticed your username, and assume you are a chick. Could you please clarify what "was hard on the way home" means (if you get what i mean :)) ??
I pity the fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!
Welcome

Don't worry about the speed limit - that's what the Police are for.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Gday doogie and welcome to the club.if you own a bussa its going to be hard to stay under the speed limit,suggest be like me and pick your time and place
Welcome aboard, riding a H is like fishing, pick your spots wisely and you will enjoy the busa to its fullest. You dont fish in the city or its outskirts thats for sure. Lol3
Thanks all see you on the road, love my bike anyone in Canberra.
Only got the famous one's in Canberra , They'll Track you down .Oh & Welcome to here .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here