GP EXHAUST
hi i have found these GP type exhausts on ebay and i,m wondering if anyone as given them a try or know anything about them they are $330.00 with free shipping they on ebay under hayabusa stuff i.ll give putting a picture up a go but i haven,t been to succesful doing that so far.
success the picture worked ye-ha.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(28-01-2011, 09:50am)grumpy Wrote: hi i have found these GP type exhausts on ebay and i,m wondering if anyone as given them a try or know anything about them they are $330.00 with free shipping they on ebay under hayabusa stuff i.ll give putting a picture up a go but i haven,t been to succesful doing that so far.
success the picture worked ye-ha.

I almost bought a pair myself, but I saved up for a brocks instead.
I reckon that's wise Pi_thumbsup
Actually there's an alienhead black ceramic full system going for $900 right NOW on the American ORG. If you're quick it might still be there. Worth $500 more than that!
Looks like cheap crap to me. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
They look loud!
Dont waste your time with this shite, go out and buy yourself a Brocks Exhaust, they rock!

http://www.brocksperformance.com/
I got yoshi RS3'S for $70 more,I think the ones you're looking at are made in Spain. You-tube has a few vids with them fitted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-euCZrsDg
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
i have one of these on my Gixxer 1000... (don't ask... i was drunk and i bought them on ebay) ...anyways.. really good deep throaty sound. Quality was surprisingly quite good considering the price. Once again people rubbish things they have not seen or owned because it is "cheap"!

The seller 'Dan' produced quick shipping, and i received all items needed to fit them.

Any bad points, yes.... once again i didn't pay for the 'brand' name to make me look cool...

My opinion... If you don't have tons of money to spend but want a nice aftermarket sound, these are the ones for you.... but if you have lots of money to buy a top notch system... then don't look at these. Simple as that.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
I have just recently purchased a set of the Carbon GP pipes. from fleabay dana_moto's

The quality was very good for a cheap set to exhausts.

Technical Advise, Shipment, Packaging, from the company, all A+

There was a little bit of fiddling to get them fitted, But Im not a mechanic, and had a few hours to stuff about on the weekend, So took my time and have been very happy with them.

The only reason for getting these.

NOISE, I commute 100k each day. NB: They are loud! My guess on the legal side of things being legal:94db, These would have to be around the 100-110db. My Duke has 50mm titainiums and they were tested at 124db.

PERFORMANCE GAIN: Not too sure yet. A Little less back pressure right down low on the RPM around 2-3K rpm, But who cares, All the good stuff happens above 6Krpm.

MILEAGE , a little more than that standard set OEM, But nothing to complain about.

PRICE: A+ I was on a tight budget.... So Yoshi's, Brock's, etc where out of the question.

QUALITY: I dont have any complaints. inside outside, clips and bolts, etc all provided, and welding quality I though was VERY good. Ive seen some shite welding on Jap crap, the welding would have to be as good as the Duke exhaust's.

If your tight for $$$ then It would be an option Im sure you would be happy with. Just my 2cents worth.
(31-01-2011, 08:17pm)Macbusa Wrote: i have one of these on my Gixxer 1000... (don't ask... i was drunk and i bought them on ebay) ...anyways.. really good deep throaty sound. Quality was surprisingly quite good considering the price. Once again people rubbish things they have not seen or owned because it is "cheap"!

The seller 'Dan' produced quick shipping, and i received all items needed to fit them.

Any bad points, yes.... once again i didn't pay for the 'brand' name to make me look cool...

My opinion... If you don't have tons of money to spend but want a nice aftermarket sound, these are the ones for you.... but if you have lots of money to buy a top notch system... then don't look at these. Simple as that.

Well, I've got Yoshi's on mine but they were on it when I bought the bike....I didn't buy them for the "cool" factor...and if we are not to ask why you bought yours coz you were drunk, well, enough said!
(01-02-2011, 08:38pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Well, I've got Yoshi's on mine but they were on it when I bought the bike....I didn't buy them for the "cool" factor...and if we are not to ask why you bought yours coz you were drunk, well, enough said!

drunk or not.... it still doesn't change the quality or bang for buck of the product .
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
I still stand by my original statement...they look like cheap shit. I didn't say they would be cheap shit. Important word here is "look".
i have got yoshi R77s slip ons on my 09 busa and i do love them but when looking on ebay i saw these ones and thought they look differant and louder than the yoshi and they are cheap enough that if you get sick of the noise or look of them you can throw the yoshi back on. after-all aren,t we all after a slightly different look to our bikes to the guy next doors bike. thank you all for your opinions its either buy these or buy more chrome stuff.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.