gday from NSW
Gday from northen NSW. I own a 93 busa its my first one. I previously owned a ducati and cagiva xtra raptor.as far as the busa im happy as a pig in crap with her.looking forward to meeting some new friends here.
Welcome to the club mate. I saw in your bio that you own an 03. Post some pics up if you have them. Everyone loves pics here. See you on the road sometime. Very Happy
Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome to the forum.... Hope you enjoy the ride. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to the forum ducsguts ..

Its about time we gatherered another NSW member. Where abouts exactly are you mate ??

Hopefully I will see you on the road in the future ..

Cheers .. Dale
(29-01-2011, 01:55pm)Dale Wrote: Welcome to the forum ducsguts ..

Its about time we gatherered another NSW member. Where abouts exactly are you mate ??

Cheers .. Dale

Gday Dale
Im in Tamworth would be good to meet up some day out alone the road somewhere as with the other members here.theres around 4 gen ones and a few gen 2s where abouts do you hale from.
Cheers, Jamie
Welcome ducsguts
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(29-01-2011, 02:35pm)ducsguts Wrote:
(29-01-2011, 01:55pm)Dale Wrote: Welcome to the forum ducsguts ..

Cheers .. Dale

Gday Dale
Im in Tamworth would be good to meet up some day out alone the road somewhere as with the other members here.theres around 4 gen ones and a few gen 2s where abouts do you hale from.
Cheers, Jamie

Hey Jamie,

I'm just down the road in Wollongong .. only 515 kms away Undecided

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Welcome and ride safe!