2011 Northern NSW River Rampage
The RAMPAGE is on again this year and we are staying at the Nymboida Coaching Station Inn at the end of March.
Without any notice or call of interest from members, the motel is already booked out by previous attendees and has been for about 2 months.
I just thought that I better post up and let anyone that may have been waiting for the next run that the motel can't take anymore. However, there is lots of accommodation in nearby Grafton.
If anyone wants to join us along the route or for a day ride, please PM me for details.
Take care and for those lucky ones who got a room, ride safe and bring lots of energy for a big 2 or 3 days or riding.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Pm sent . i'm keen to join ya's on this run Busgo, cheers
The QLD crew will be there RayPi_thumbsup
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
pm sent see you on the road
every corner tells a story
For those who have reserved rooms, I am sure we can juggle them around to suit the requirments. The motel has always been very easy to live with in our arrangements.
Only 1 month away now and the pre trip excitement always starts to kick in about now Lol3
Regards BUSGO
just fitted the rack on the new K1300R in prep for the trip, me thinks i have an excuse for an early morning blast tomorrow purely for testing purposes.
Stop Press! One of the members who had booked a room at the motel is not able to go along.
There is a room available with 2 queen beds and a spa.
If any members still want to go and have not booked anywhere, please call the motel direct on 02 6649 4126 to see if it is still up for grabs.
It is for Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th March.
Regards BUSGO
Departure from Raymond Terrace NSW @ 8am ish,,, on the 25th March for the Southern sons and daughters. Unless someone has booked it and I don't know, we still have 1 double room left at the Motel. PM me please if you have booked it or would like to book it. Thanks.
Regards BUSGO
(04-02-2011, 03:29pm)wilrobasy Wrote: hello everyone,
Well a QLD contingent consisting of a low flying BMW and a few Wisconsin tractors are heading down again this year.
Regards Rob,

Hey Rob at this stage theres 5 of us heading down friday morning early. We are going to dump the bags & head down to Dorrigo ,Bellingen then back to the station.
I dont know what the others are doing as yet.
Your welcome to join us for the run down if you like.
You remember where you meet us last time on the side of the hwy at springwood ? We are looking to be there 7.15 let me know if that suits shane

Hey Rob
incase your joining us for the run down friday morning instead of the side of the hwy at sprindwood just down the road a bit is exit 24 the loganlea rd daisy hill exit take that over the hwy & there's a Shell servo not far on the left you could be fueled up & ready to go from there at 7.15 there will be 2 others joining us from there.

shane

(07-03-2011, 09:09pm)BUSGO Wrote: Stop Press! One of the members who had booked a room at the motel is not able to go along.
There is a room available with 2 queen beds and a spa.
If any members still want to go and have not booked anywhere, please call the motel direct on 02 6649 4126 to see if it is still up for grabs.
It is for Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th March.

2 queen beds and a spa Scary it has my name all over it, unfortunately I cant make this one Pi_freak
Have fun folks & stay safe Pi_thumbsup
LOL. Simmo, we'll go back again on a weekend your free.

Here is a list of the go'ers. If you have a room booked and you don't appear here, we can still fit you in the spare room.
Dominoid,
Doubleday,
Berco,
Trix - Mrs Tony,
BUSGO,
Braddo,
GCBUSA,
Parker,
Ward,
BUSABOY,
Trix - rm 2,
Leach,
CeeJay,
Wilobrasy.
Regards BUSGO
(17-03-2011, 10:23am)TheShredder Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 03:29pm)wilrobasy Wrote: hello everyone,
Well a QLD contingent consisting of a low flying BMW and a few Wisconsin tractors are heading down again this year.
Regards Rob,

Hey Rob at this stage theres 5 of us heading down friday morning early. We are going to dump the bags & head down to Dorrigo ,Bellingen then back to the station.
I dont know what the others are doing as yet.
Your welcome to join us for the run down if you like.
You remember where you meet us last time on the side of the hwy at springwood ? We are looking to be there 7.15 let me know if that suits shane
Well could be an iteresting meet .................. if going I'll be at your place thursday night .................. clean out the spare room lol
Cheers
ps You won't slow us down will you Shredder ?