Poll: should we have club support gear
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES - to club gear
91.67%
66 91.67%
NO- dont need it
8.33%
6 8.33%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should we have club support gear
Great Idea Kev, i wear my Bowling shirt with pride. ( Still keen to go bowling ???? )
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Kev,
I voted yes even tho I have 6 club shirts already.

Will this be an at cost deal or will the potential vendor factor a margin into the cost. If there is a margin then where does that money go.
(14-02-2011, 06:27pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Kev,

Will this be an at cost deal or will the potential vendor factor a margin into the cost. If there is a margin then where does that money go.

there will be no money made from the sale of the shirts bruse it will be the cost of the shirt pluse postage and thats it mate , not here to make anything just to show my love for my freinds and my club , the coffee mugs are the same there is nothing made from the sale , i did try to get it sorted with admin for me to make a small proffit and for that to go to funding the website but that failed so its just cost + postage only

loafe after april i will def be in to start a club bowling team ,
Sounds good Kev.
(14-02-2011, 05:04pm)LOAFIE Wrote: Great Idea Kev, i wear my Bowling shirt with pride. ( Still keen to go bowling ???? )

I still wear the one you gave me for free, Loafie! Pi_thumbsup
(leave me out of the bowling team though. I'm doing my hair that night...)
I've still got the bowling shirt Simmo swapped with me.
(14-02-2011, 08:33pm)big kev Wrote:

there will be no money made from the sale of the shirts bruse it will be the cost of the shirt pluse postage and thats it mate , not here to make anything just to show my love for my freinds and my club , the coffee mugs are the same there is nothing made from the sale , i did try to get it sorted with admin for me to make a small proffit and for that to go to funding the website but that failed so its just cost + postage only

I am happy to sort beer coolers out for the club. I can get them for around $6.00 each cost but we'll have to order at least 100 pieces. I know Glen was selling the Hayabusa Club shirts that Heidi and I were photographed in for around $40 each, but I'm sure he was making a profit. Great looking shirts though. Same design as the Hayabusa Probe T Shirts if you like. I'm pretty sure that for that price we could have black and white.

Thoughts?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(14-02-2011, 09:41pm)Madmax Wrote:
(14-02-2011, 08:33pm)big kev Wrote:

I am happy to sort beer coolers out for the club. I can get them for around $6.00 each cost but we'll have to order at least 100 pieces. I know Glen was selling the Hayabusa Club shirts that Heidi and I were photographed in for around $40 each, but I'm sure he was making a profit. Great looking shirts though. Same design as the Hayabusa Probe T Shirts if you like. I'm pretty sure that for that price we could have black and white.

Thoughts?

max awesome idea , 1300hayabusa had a good idea as well short and long sleve which i like as i have a few long sleve club shirts
Soon we will have to start looking at ways of making money for the club to keep running and this sort of thing is something to think about .
But just remember there would only be between 200-300 active members We had anougher sugestion for people to Auction off some items they did not want and money to go to club So even if you could say add 1 or 2 Dollars to each Shirt for the Club But something to think about And i will Talk to other Admins about why you could not do this before .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-02-2011, 10:08pm)ROD Wrote: Soon we will have to start looking at ways of making money for the club to keep running and this sort of thing is something to think about .
But just remember there would only be between 200-300 active members We had anougher sugestion for people to Auction off some items they did not want and money to go to club So even if you could say add 1 or 2 Dollars to each Shirt for the Club But something to think about And i will Talk to other Admins about why you could not do this before .

Rod i put this to the admin team awhile ago and it was rejected when i wanted to do shirts i would have given a few dollars from each item but it got shit canned ,
Im Keen to buy some gear, always on the lockout for anything to do with the busas.
I'd buy obout 10 stubbie holders.
Bloody marvellous idea Kev.Clap Could you whip out some sort of club logo embrodery we could put on our jakets or pants or seats etc?.Yes Not too big though so we do not get decleared a criminal bike gang by our beloved government in SA.Knuppel2 T-shirts are good too, but no one sees them (Club BBQs excluding of courseDrool) unless you crazy enough to ride in itScary
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
well sports fans and lovers of the hayabusa i have shot off all the logo designs to my shirt people and as soon as i recive them i will be posting pics up for you all to see ,
Kev, your a legend! I can't wait!