My new Project Bike CBR1000FK
What a great bike! Congratulations. I bet you get the goofy grin every time you go out to the shed.
Nice one for a hondaPi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
currently im taking her apart and going thru it all bit by bit. I dont think its ever really been cleaned, maybe not even seen a hose. some spider webs on the inside with maybe 20 yr old spider corpses. this bike will be showroom condition by the time im done with it. currently its a labour of love.

so far:
small inner cowl panel coming from Holland (needed replacing)
K&N filter from the UK (half price what they cost here)
new shoes next week.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Not my cup of tea, but I know 100% where your coming from.

After 2 Busa's, B-King and several others I bought a 1999
naked Bandit 12 to replace one I had to sell 7 years a go.
On paper it should be a "fail" next to the Busa and King but
it still makes me smile, not sure if its old memmories or its
crude basic charm, but I love it.

Never owned a CBR1000 but had a ZZR1100C3 which was a
similar jelly mold shape heavy weight bruiser.

Your new toy looks very tidy, its charm will only
grow as the years move on. Nice.

Tony.J.
Well Done Volvi , Absolute ball tearer ,luv it .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Nice find Volvi , There wont be many around in that condition and with the low k's.
Congrats.
Sorry forgot to show and mention many thanks and appreciation to Cameron (gsx1395) from the Alice who went to check bike was for real before I paid a deposit. Just goes to show how much we can all help out one another when the need arises.

PS. This bikes colour combo is frakking dazzling. and unlike the white in busas this one's white is perfect (PEARL CRYSTAL WHITE). Best looking Honda I have seen to date.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
That brings back some memories Volvi.....my old man had one when I was young, and I remember going to Amaroo & Oran Parks with him to watch Mal Campbell, Wayne Gardner etc.....from memory his was mostly white with red graphics...nice bike mate....she should dazzle by the time you've finished. Keep us updated with pics.