So who have we got racing or spectating at BikeFest?
Wrong one, how much red vino tonight

Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copy !!!!!
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copy !!!!!<i></i>
I'm on my way.

Just jumping into the shower now and probably leaving home about 6:20am...
"riding, not posting... as much"<i></i>
What a top couple of days that was, ok the 24 hours of driving wasnt that cool but all in all I had a great time.

Was really good to catch up with all the Sydney folk and thanks for the usual warm welcome, even from Ned (Bruce's Dog).

Bikefest was a blast, the results werent there for me but hey I was riding a Red/Black and not the Fast Black/Purple, sorry Pan. Watching Leonard running his first 7 and then backing it up was a definite hi-light, what a show that was!

Congratulations to Andy and Simmo for being in the finals.

Bruce did lose one race, trying too hard in a grudge run I think!

Thank you to Franko and his crew for looking after the stall while I was out having fun, pity there wasnt more foot traffic to sell Shirts and Bike goodies too, oh well first time for both of us, better job next event

Thank you to Ray for supplying some goodies to show off, lots of interest in the Dymag, more curiosity than anything else.

Two big Thank you's to Bruce for putting me up for 2 Nights and for Pan letting me run his bike in on the strip, hope the cleaning of all that tyre rubber wasnt too much of a chore.

And yes I have a new bike, no more Black/Purple for me, so I will be slower the next time you see me out on the track.

Yes I will post a couple more pics but thats probably the last time you will see the bike that way, have a few things in mind.

Shayne

<i>Edited by: aBUSa at: 17/4/06 8:31 am
</i>
Quote:Bruce did lose one race, trying too hard in a grudge run I think!

Yes, I didn't want to mention it, but Bruce's bike was no match for the red/black, was it?
"riding, not posting... as much"<i></i>
Yes the mighty red with Shayne riding wiped the floor with me. I did 3 wheelies in the first 60'-0. so much for clutch control).

To clarify I ran in the 9.0 - 10.5 event. Set my dial in to 9.95 and ran within a tenth or two of that time and won my three rounds. There were two other guys also with three wins and on countback I had the slowest ET so was eliminated.

The organisers did not forsee that three people would be up for the finals and the rules will be changed to avoid this and make it fairer to all next time out. Oh well shit happens I was a little disappointed but the two guys who made the finals were better racers than me and deserved it. I had a fantastic weekend and am now completely hooked.

We all met up at the Prospect pub for a few afterwards and had a great chinwag. Was funny watching Heidi fall asleep at the table at 1.30am. Two nights in a row on the piss with no sleep took its toll

Great to meet everyone Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>
Congratulations all round.
Sounds like it was a SUPER weekend.
Especially for Leonard, Andy and Simmo.
Better luck next time Bruce.

Now who is coming out to the Eastern Creek races on ANZAC day?

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>