Thanks to all who assisted in getting me here...
Morning all,
I'm Fitz and I have a Hayabusa... I bought one the other day from a kindly fella named Leonard that Heidi introduced. I also met some other nice guys from the club, Simmo, Bruce and John...

So far, I've nothing but praise for the great people I've met... and one or two that I haven't met, but Pan and [UNIT] thanks to you guys as well...

Now that I've done dropping names... ;) I'll let you guys have your say...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I has photos...............
Oh buggerit, I'll post them. You've left the best bits out of the story, this is a bike that is well known to a few members of the club, and it's daddy is Bruce's turbo.

Thanks also from me to everyone who offered to ride busas all over NSW for me, we were looking for a bike for Fitz. Once Leonard contacted me with this bike though, quite a few members told me to sell him mine and take Leonard's one! Lol2 God knows it has less kms on it! Pi_freak

Because it isn't registered, this is as close as Fitz got to a test ride. Trusting soul isn't he. He bought a bike from Western Sydney from Leonard while Simmo, Ruffy and I watched on. Frankly, if he had any sense he would have run screaming into the bush.

This is the deal being done, always a tops moment when you buy your first busa. The traditional, 'I just bought a busa' smile/terrified grin.

And testing my theory that every time a camera comes out, Simmo flings himself in front of it............

Well done Fitz, looks like you got yourself a nice unit there.Pi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
Welcome to the AHC, Fitz....

and congrats on the purchase of ur new toy!!! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the club Fitz. Nice ride you got there. Get it registered and prove Heidi wrong Biker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I've already told him the first rule of the club, Heidi is never wrong. As long as we all remember that, we'll get on JUST FINE!!!!
You'd better hang on tight Fritz , If Legend has been playing with it .Same Leonard Heidi ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Well Done Fitz nice Ride and Welcome to the Mad house just stay away from Simmo, Bruce & Heidi they will lead you a stray
Ps Dont tell them i said that Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(07-03-2011, 12:29am)Greeny_SA Wrote: You'd better hang on tight Fritz , If Legend has been playing with it .Same Leonard Heidi ?

Same Leonard Greeny. He rang and said he had the bike. Before I asked about what he wanted for it, I said WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IT!!!! Luckily she is standard which is what Fitz was after.
(07-03-2011, 07:21am)ROD Wrote: Well Done Fitz nice Ride and Welcome to the Mad house just stay away from Simmo, Bruce & Heidi they will lead you a stray
Ps Dont tell them i said that Very Happy

Welcome Fitz
& Rod way toooo late we told him the pipes must go
Heidi was last seen trying to knock of the wheels Lol2

Ps look at that photo Leonard looks like a dwarf
Welcome Fitz
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome Fitz,
nice lookin ride fella, hope the forum is as good to you!!

Enjoy the ride Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to the forum buddy . Nice 99.
More photos...

Can you tell I'm excited... ;)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)