BusaRacer Turbo
Game 
It's taken a while but my Roadrace/Drift project is almost back on the road again. Apologies for the watermarks but I may consider selling it to build another bike so I don't want to make it too easy for scammers.

Well done with the build looks goodPi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
Looks great. Next time you go out drifting, any chance of taking some video? I'd LOVE to see it in action, you've done such a great job. Now I want to see what it can DO!
Thanks guys... I'm working on organising action photos and some video. Hopefully we manage to negotiate some private track time soon before the weather turns gay. Pi_thumbsup

That's one serious toy you got there.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
very nice work, very original looking too.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(25-03-2011, 10:33am)Macbusa Wrote: very nice work, very original looking too.
+1 I like it, nice work matePi_thumbsup
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Thank you guys.. I really appreciate the compliments. :)
Looks very unique!
Can you tell us (or show us) more about it?
Is the dash the same? Forks and brakes? Swingarm?

How did you come up with the idea?
Me LIKE!!!!! Very Happy

This thing has got Scary "GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY WAY" Scary written ALL over it!!!! Pi_thumbsupClapPi_thumbsup

Like pan says >>>> MORE PICS, please!!!
Pan, as long as I have it it will always be a work in progress so once in a while I change out parts with others but the dash, forks, brake and swingarm are still original but upgraded or rebuilt.

An AiM MXL dash should already be installed but I used the money to buy a raked triple tree so the dash will have to wait. I have also considered fitting aftermarket (i.e. OZ, Marchesini etc) wheels at some point but I have other project bikes I'd like to build which are more suited to what I like.

I/my family have been involved in motorbike racing and the engineering industry for a long time and I originally got the idea by wanting to build a bike for a stunt rider friend of mine to use at the 2010 Australian MotoGP round as he was considering retiring. Being the GP, I wanted to build something "fearsome" lol.

We ended up running out of time and not making it, so I got modding again and remodified it to suit me which is how you see it today.

Bazman, I'm glad you think so! That's the look I was going for, haha.

I hope to have the whole thing totally completed in the next few weeks as time allows. I will be tidying the wiring a little more and then it will be tuned for the street before, more than likely, being put up for sale so I will try to get some Hi-Res pics taken by then.

Pi_thumbsup