Sydney Saturday 26/03/11
Been a while since we all met up for a feed and a bevie or 3, so I might as well post up a get together.
Peachtree Inn Penrith for lunch, say 12 noon onwards, on the 26/3/11.

Best pizza in the area as well as a bistro and ice cream bar for the kids. There is a huge outdoor area with plenty of cover if needed, as well as a kids games room.

On the corner of Castlereagh rd and Peachtree rd Penrith. It's about 4km's from the freeway, head towards Penrith and its the first left after you go under the railway line.
If you are coming from the other way you would probably already know how to get there, if you miss it and get to the freeway follow the instructions above.
You will find it here......
http://www.whereis.com/?id=2F7964C6102F2B
(09-03-2011, 01:54pm)#CAS# Wrote: Been a while since we all met up for a feed and a bevie or 3, so I might as well post up a get together.
Peachtree Inn Penrith for lunch, say 12 noon onwards, on the 26/3/11.

Best pizza in the area as well as a bistro and ice cream bar for the kids. There is a huge outdoor area with plenty of cover if needed, as well as a kids games room.

On the corner of Castlereagh rd and Peachtree rd Penrith. It's about 4km's from the freeway, head towards Penrith and its the first left after you go under the railway line.
If you are coming from the other way you would probably already know how to get there, if you miss it and get to the freeway follow the instructions above.
You will find it here......
http://www.whereis.com/?id=2F7964C6102F2B
I am in, will talk to better half and see if she and kids can join - BTW if she is coming then I am in my new cage along with my parents in law (they are visiting)
OH FABULOUS! That sounds funnier than a barrel of monkeys, your in-laws and us. I'm in, I'll use it as a precursor to Simmo's 'let's shave Fi' party.
my young blokes are playing footy sat otherwise i would be in for a few Beer with ya's Pi_thumbsup
(09-03-2011, 08:40pm)Heidi1 Wrote: OH FABULOUS! That sounds funnier than a barrel of monkeys, your in-laws and us. I'm in, I'll use it as a precursor to Simmo's 'let's shave Fi' party.

Oh Heidi you know its not going end very pretty Lol2
(10-03-2011, 07:42pm)simmo Wrote: Oh Heidi you know its not going end very pretty

what's that simmo?!?...............after ya done clipping Fifi, there's a 2nd [red-headed] female club member ur gonna hold down and shave smoother than a babies butt!?! ScaryPi_tongueScary

Lol3RollLol3
He hasn't got the clippers
(10-03-2011, 10:16pm)Heidi1 Wrote: He hasn't got the clippers

Lol3RollLol3

word on the street is that he HAS got VERY BIG clippers (....but they only SHOW when he's on da drag-strip)!!! Roll
(10-03-2011, 10:16pm)Heidi1 Wrote: He hasn't got the clippers

Harr Harr you want to bet Coolrasta

Bazman great idea Pi_thumbsup She wont even know till the next afternoon & She will be long gone Lol2
Reminder bump. 10 days to go.
If youre in Sydney get your arse out to Penrith for lunch.
I will be hitherto attending this Function. Let me know if anyone wants to ride out together.
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Sorry guys but I am out for this one.
I was riding one of my kids razor scooter and face planted, I have smashed my jaw into 4 pieces and will be going in for surgery tomorrow.
So I will try for another one in a couple of months.
Scary Ouch!!!! Scary those damn razor scoots can be dangerous......hope ya heal up well, #CAS#! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Sorry to hear the news of your accident....bet the kids are enjoying the peace and and quite.

Obviously you should stick to riding a motorcycle as it is safer for you Lol3

1hotbusa and I will still be at the Peachtree Inn for lunch, so hopefully everyone else that had intentions of attending will be there too.

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow #CAS# Pi_thumbsup
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
You Dick Head

Good luck with the op mate, the bright side is you couldnt get any uglier.