Aftermarket Fairings
Makes you wonder why anyone would bother if they read a few of these threads
Well done. We have lost a member and embarassed a lot of others over this saga. We ought to collectively conratulate ourselves as a Club. Only hope that the lessons were learned from this schemozzle and the next time we'll behave with more dignity.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Vendor's do it hard here. The clubs cut-throat.
Simmo, you still owe me some gen2 fairings...Lol2Lol2

Leonard.
Update.
Still no response to my email or on this thread from the supplier. Bazz has had some success so there is movement in the back ground.

I have done some searches and am concerned.

Jen would you please respond to this thread, I am not sending money until I get an assurance that it will not end up in an interwebz black hole.

Jen Jen are you there?
(08-04-2011, 02:38pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Update.
Still no response to my email or on this thread from the supplier. Bazz has had some success so there is movement in the back ground.

I have done some searches and am concerned.

Jen would you please respond to this thread, I am not sending money until I get an assurance that it will not end up in an interwebz black hole.

Jen Jen are you there?

im not really supprised to see this post bruce , shes not going to reply on this forum again not after what went on , hope bazz has some luck fingers crossed for both of ya
Kev, no one bagged their product, quite the opposite actually, everyone wanted a set of fairings, some for free, and some wanted to pay.

Why wouldn't she want to respond ???

Unless theres another reason, after all she did start the thread.

Leonard.
(08-04-2011, 08:12pm)Legend Wrote: Kev, no one bagged their product, quite the opposite actually, everyone wanted a set of fairings, some for free, and some wanted to pay.

Why wouldn't she want to respond ???

Unless theres another reason, after all she did start the thread.

Leonard.

yeah i stand corrected leonard ,
I hope her boss didn't put the foot down on us after reading the thread...
So, anyone get the fairings yet?
Still no. There has been no responses.
surprise, surprise .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here