Aftermarket Fairings
well i spose thats where more than half of my arguement lays, before the latest barage of posts by remsta (wich i agree were totaly out of hand and not needed) i had no reason to believe that he wasnt a trusted, although reasonably new, member of the busa family,

and i know you have no interest other than to provide a review, i read that in one of your previous posts, wich is why i wasnt complaining about WHO got them, rather how it was decided

but i guess if admin have good enough reason to do it this way, then so be it
Skid there were many previous examples of poor behaviour from Rem, this I believe was not decided on the spur of the moment.

I didnt speak to the mods before I made my offer, btw my offer was not made to burn him or anyone else I thought it a good idea to get a totally fair evaluation for what seems to be a really decent vendor.

The next day I realised that I had burnt him so withdrew. After reading his subsequent posts I thought FU.

Late edit, Skid I'm not totally innocent here mate - I read Rems dream thread with his comments to a mod and I replied with words and comments that do not belong on a forum that can be read by the public, next day I received a pm from the mods giving me a very clear warning that my comments were not appropriate so I removed the worst of them. It was not my first warning.
well, be sure to let us know how they go :) im eagerly waiting
Look Remsta has been a complete Dick since he joined the forum 5 months ago Do you think we are going to let someone like that represent the Club

Copy of his last pm
Quote:I was named "Pit Bull" by my mates years ago for one very good reason, you're smart enough to work out why. You little pee wee sucking, parasitic wankers are about to find out why. You are supposed to be some computer genius, see if you can stop me from fuckin with ya's.

You Decide
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(27-03-2011, 09:24pm)ROD Wrote: Look Remsta has been a complete Dick since he joined the forum 5 months ago Do you think we are going to let someone like that represent the Club

Copy of his last pm
Quote:I was named "Pit Bull" by my mates years ago for one very good reason, you're smart enough to work out why. You little pee wee sucking, parasitic wankers are about to find out why. You are supposed to be some computer genius, see if you can stop me from fuckin with ya's.

You Decide

Bullshit Rod, I was a dick at the end when all the shit went down, but never before, AND YOU KNOW IT. Bring up some proof please.

Remsta
(27-03-2011, 06:33pm)ROD Wrote:
(27-03-2011, 06:15pm)Legend Wrote: I was disappointed too, but I took a break, rather than announce my leaving, now I come back and see nothings really changed.Lol2

Who cares, made lots of good friends here, so why should a couple of fucktards stuff that up.

Mods should be able to weild a bigger stick , on most of the other forums you'd be banned for a lot less than what goes on here.

Leonard.

Totaly Agree we are working on it with a bunch of other things including threats to hack the forum , Heidi is not avalable to monday for talks but i would hope we have everything sorted as much as we can next week

Please post up all you concerns we no some but not mind readers and can not keep everyone happy but we are trying.

Relax man, I was both pissed, and VERY PISSED OFF. If I wanted to hack the forum, I would have done it by now. It'd only take me 5 min, you would need very expensive security to stop me. But you really needn't bother, I'm over it.
Truth of the matter is I was bent over and shafted by admins and your entourage and you didn't even have the curtest to use KY. Most of the members are smart enough to have seen the truth of what really happened.

I really am sorry to everyone (yes even admin) for the way I ended up behaving on Friday night. I WAS A TOTAL DICKHEAD. I had been royally shafted without ky and I was PISSED OFF, my buttons were pushed. Add a 1 L bottle of scotch into the equation and I became the dickhead you all got to see.
If only you really knew who the real loser of the situation was, you'd all have something to really think about.
But anyways, I'm sure my account will be deleted within minutes of this post, and I'm guessing this post will also be deleted. I just hope a few of you get to read it before it does.

Bye all

Remsta
(27-03-2011, 09:24pm)ROD Wrote: Look Remsta has been a complete Dick since he joined the forum 5 months ago Do you think we are going to let someone like that represent the Club

Copy of his last pm

You Decide

Rod,

I read your posts and have a lot of respect for you and I see your point. However someone said once that while dealing with a dickhead, one has to be carefull not to become one. And I think that is what has happened here. Remsta was pissed off (honestly who wouldnt be) and acted like an idiot, but why the Admin decided to match it, acting as it did? Whatever he did does not justify in my view the action Administrators took. (Instead he should be immediately banned form the club) Two wrongs do not make right. The whole situation could have been entirely avoided if the appropriate action was taken in time. Lets learn from it for the better future of the club.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I was under the impression you needed the permission of the author prior to posting a PM on a public forum? One of my Pm's was posted publicly a while back, and the poster was banned for doing so......now...who was that again? Oh Dear, I can't remember (Hi Pete).
(28-03-2011, 07:45am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I was under the impression you needed the permission of the author prior to posting a PM on a public forum? One of my Pm's was posted publicly a while back, and the poster was banned for doing so......now...who was that again? Oh Dear, I can't remember (Hi Pete).

I think you will find this to be a bit diferent and the member is no longer
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(28-03-2011, 07:45am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I was under the impression you needed the permission of the author prior to posting a PM on a public forum? One of my Pm's was posted publicly a while back, and the poster was banned for doing so......now...who was that again? Oh Dear, I can't remember (Hi Pete).

"Ohdear" he was a bloody champ .................. another good member gone Lol2
Ok then "Rod" your banned .................. go to the corner immediately Lol2
(28-03-2011, 07:45am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I was under the impression you needed the permission of the author prior to posting a PM on a public forum?
No, you don't.

I got a PM from Bill about that, saying "A PM is like your salary statement intentionally posted to your coworker."

I think it's ridiculous, given that a PM system is there for people to send Private Messages but the Mod's don't want to enforce that, so don't bother sending PM's to anyone.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(28-03-2011, 11:55am)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(28-03-2011, 07:45am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I was under the impression you needed the permission of the author prior to posting a PM on a public forum?
No, you don't.

I got a PM from Bill about that, saying "A PM is like your salary statement intentionally posted to your coworker."

I think it's ridiculous, given that a PM system is there for people to send Private Messages but the Mod's don't want to enforce that, so don't bother sending PM's to anyone.

My question has already been answered Rainbow7, but thanks for your 2-bobs worth.
Removed by Rod

There, I dare the next poster to admit how gay they are Lol3
i.....ummm, .

*dribble*
(28-03-2011, 02:14pm)Skidmarx Wrote: i.....ummm, .

*dribble*

"""STREWTH!!!"""
Boobies4Boobies4Boobies4
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!