Disappointed.
(25-03-2011, 01:39pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(25-03-2011, 01:23pm)Ward P Wrote: Sorry to hear you're leaving.

I do agree there is often a bit of pretty dreadfull bickering and shit that goes on on this site.

But I have found that every person that I have actually MET IN PERSON, be that on the odd ride, track day or at the annual bash, have been a great bunch of people.

Typical how the shit stirrers never seem to turn up to anything?

Don't let the loud few sway your judgement on the rest.
Stop in for a browse occasionally, and I hope to catch up sometime.

hey wardy i do Coolsmiley

Embarassed (my daughter looked over my shoulder - thought you were proposing Lol3)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Sorry tossed you go mate!

You were a great wealth of info when I first joined a few years back!
Didn't really get around to chatting to you this time around unfortunatly but mate feel free to email or call anytime!
Always up for talking about the toys!

And I've got yr web site and will prob be in contact soon enough!

Stay sticky
Side down brother!

Axe
I just read the fairings thread to see what the fuss was about, How sad to see this happening. The Forum has always been a place for me to come to for information and inspiration, I havent met a lot of people on here but the ones I have, have been great on the whole. To see it turn into an overmoderated, heavy handed site which is almost verging on the Ulyssian brand of forum is disappointing to say the least. Gonna take a long break I think and see what gives here later. Most of the original characters have drifted off and taken their vast experience and knowledge with them and the "bon homme" . I sincerely hope this place picks up from the pissing contest it is now and reverts back to what it was a couple of years back. There are some great members here but there are also a lot who are just out to big themselves up. It's a pity. I've been here 4 years nearly and to see it go this way saddens me
I think the dissapointment became evident for many today.
All the best Grant, a shame to know you've called it a day but it seems you are not alone in that decision.
Happy to help you out with the artwork that time and if you need anything again give me yell.
Cheers, BB
(25-03-2011, 01:19pm)Dan85 Wrote: Yes Shifu its quiting but as you said you are very new to the club and things have become a bit silly i think over the last few years. unfortunatley alot of personal rivalries have caused alot of tension in the club, ive been around since about the same time as Grant back when we were on the other board as with alot of more senior members here. unfortunately and despite valiant efforts by the admin there is alot of BS that goes around behind the scenes via pm's and occasionaly phone calls etc that cause alot of issues within the club. Grant might be sick of reading the same members bitching and complaining about the same things for the last 7-8 years. Also unfortunately there are a few new members(not aimed at you) that see fit to stir the population up and there comes a time when its more stressful for people to stay as a member than to just leave and go about their own business. Personally my role in the club over the last few years has become less and less due to a number of members going on there own political/racial/personal rants and attacks. most of my posts where done in the first few years then slowly that has been reduced as I find myself being more and more agrevated by certain members comments regarding race/religion and life in general and while im all for free speach and personal freedom these people i refer to are blatantly ignorant/racist which is not required on a public forum such as this, you can hate whom ever you choose but there is a place for that and its in your own personal life not on here. Grant im sure has very valid reasons to leave and has absolutely no obligation to explain in detail his reasons to you or any other member of the club especially those calling him a quiter without knowing him.

Dan,

I am not suggesting in any way that Grant owes my or any one an explanation. However from all the posts here it seems to me that we are loosing a good man and a valuable long time club member and all its happening is that everybody saying "soory mate to see you go, all the best for the future" and the crap like that. I only indicated that the proper course of action would be bringing the issues up and sort them up like a man. In every organization there will be some element that will try to spoil everytning for an individual or a group. For whatever reason - racist, ignorants, natzis or just plain dickheads. But that does not mean that we should just all pack up and go home. Lets name then, shame then and get rid of them. Isn't that what we have our Club Rules for? I am new to the club and are not aware of the "behaind the scens" issues but will not stand for such bulshit or the club that lets this sort of thing to be happening to anyone. Am I alone here who thinks that way?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Will everyone please cheer up?!

It's like a funeral procession in here lately!

Macbusa, I haven't been around here as long as you but I know what an internet forum is: a place where experts and idiots share their opinions! Come on, running away wont save you from the c******* in the real world, so just take the bickering with a pinch of salt if you like it here otherwise?

Or just do what I do when there's BS on the board: play with some tits :)
Funny you should say this , i just posted a thread to thank a member i dont know personally, for doing me a favor.
Still some good on this forum me thinks.
There's nobheads on every forum Grant ,its the internet Idiot2 .
Just ignore them and carry on.
(27-03-2011, 05:34pm)duc13 Wrote: Funny you should say this , i just posted a thread to thank a member i dont know personally, for doing me a favor.
Still some good on this forum me thinks.
There's nobheads on every forum Grant ,its the internet Idiot2 .
Just ignore them and carry on.

Well said but sometimes they just get you down and need a break i Think and hope greant will be back most welcome as we all need a break sometimes
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(27-03-2011, 06:33pm)ROD Wrote:
(27-03-2011, 06:15pm)Legend Wrote: I was disappointed too, but I took a break, rather than announce my leaving, now I come back and see nothings really changed.Lol2

Who cares, made lots of good friends here, so why should a couple of fucktards stuff that up.

Mods should be able to weild a bigger stick , on most of the other forums you'd be banned for a lot less than what goes on here.

Leonard.

Totaly Agree we are working on it with a bunch of other things including threats to hack the forum , Heidi is not avalable to monday for talks but i would hope we have everything sorted as much as we can next week

Please post up all you concerns we no some but not mind readers and can not keep everyone happy but we are trying.

Relax man, I was both pissed, and VERY PISSED OFF. If I wanted to hack the forum, I would have done it by now. It'd only take me 5 min, you would need very expensive security to stop me. But you really needn't bother, I'm over it.
Truth of the matter is I was bent over and shafted by admins and your entourage and you didn't even have the curtest to use KY. Most of the members are smart enough to have seen the truth of what really happened.

I really am sorry to everyone (yes even admin) for the way I ended up behaving on Friday night. I WAS A TOTAL DICKHEAD. I had been royally shafted without ky and I was PISSED OFF, my buttons were pushed. Add a 1 L bottle of scotch into the equation and I became the dickhead you all got to see.
If only you really knew who the real loser of the situation was, you'd all have something to really think about.
But anyways, I'm sure my account will be deleted within minutes of this post, and I'm guessing this post will also be deleted. I just hope a few of you get to read it before it does.

Bye all

Remsta