quote of the year!!!!!!!!
YOUR AMBITION OUTWEIGHED YA TALENT!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap
(03-04-2011, 11:02pm)bigjay Wrote: YOUR (fixed) AMBITION OUTWEIGHED YA TALENT!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Was somebody talking about (the ageing) Rossi?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Well put Casey!
(03-04-2011, 11:02pm)bigjay Wrote: YOUR AMBITION OUTWEIGHED YA TALENT!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap

And your signature go's with it perfectly...... What a toss of a move from that far back. And the marshals all run to lick rossi's nut's!
(03-04-2011, 11:12pm)BJK1 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:02pm)bigjay Wrote: YOUR AMBITION OUTWEIGHED YA TALENT!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap

And your signature go's with it perfectly...... What a toss of a move from that far back. And the marshals all run to lick rossi's nut's!

I have HD,no not nuts. They were rimming him!!!!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Oh Dear, IMO it was a race incident. The only thing that was a bit off was the way the marshalls forgot about Casey who ?
Be honest, who's arse would your run to kiss, the greatest two wheel racer ever or a crash & burn once off ( bit harsh but yep, not a Stoner fan ).
Rossi did nothing wrong IMO, Stoner left a gap, Rossi's back wheel took out Stoner ( that tells me he must have been ahead of him ).
Rossi did what he's paid to do, race. There was a gap and he put himself in that gap. Likewise Stoner did what he's paid to do, race. He could have simply backed out of it and lived to fight another day.
(04-04-2011, 07:02am)Hoddo Wrote: Oh Dear, IMO it was a race incident. The only thing that was a bit off was the way the marshalls forgot about Casey who ?
Be honest, who's arse would your run to kiss, the greatest two wheel racer ever or a crash & burn once off ( bit harsh but yep, not a Stoner fan ).
Rossi did nothing wrong IMO, Stoner left a gap, Rossi's back wheel took out Stoner ( that tells me he must have been ahead of him ).
Rossi did what he's paid to do, race. There was a gap and he put himself in that gap. Likewise Stoner did what he's paid to do, race. He could have simply backed out of it and lived to fight another day.

Why then did he run to stoners' pit to apologise??? He knew he f****d up, so did the commentators and everyone else. Rossi's just mad because stoner's the only one who can ride the Ducatti...... Stoner was a bit out of line with his comment but then again he could of shoved his helmet up Rossi's ass too!!!!
How can you question his abilities? he is 9 times world champ! Stoner has dumped the front of the ducatti in the same fashion about 20 times, and without attempting to pass anyone.

I support stoner, but i think his manners and sportsmanship are a little ordinary. Rossi appologised, Its more than most would do.
/
Rossi's move was a desperate act from a desperate man that's past his prime. When they both fell stoner should of let air outta his tyres!!!!!!Lol2Lol2
(04-04-2011, 08:32am)bigjay Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 07:02am)Hoddo Wrote: Oh Dear, IMO it was a race incident. The only thing that was a bit off was the way the marshalls forgot about Casey who ?

Why then did he run to stoners' pit to apologise??? He knew he f****d up, so did the commentators and everyone else. Rossi's just mad because stoner's the only one who can ride the Ducatti...... Stoner was a bit out of line with his comment but then again he could of shoved his helmet up Rossi's ass too!!!!
+1
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
It was a stupid move that was NEVER gonna stick in those conditions Idiot2.....Rossi knew it, Casey knew it, and everyone watching it knew it!! You tend to expect a bit more skill and tactful riding from a guy of his calibre....but I think he might be riding with just a little bit too much ego these days, and still seems to hafta have something to prove? Undecided

Rossi deserved a punch in the head for such a silly passing attempt Knuppel2....and I reckon he was expecting just as much, coz he deliberately left his helmet ON when he went to apologize! I think Caseys' remark to Rossi was very appropriate and correct AND very diplomatic (compared to having a physical stoushe....which would have been very tempting for ANYONE getting taken out like that)!!

Wake up Vale.....if ya wanna win 1 more title in the twillight of your 2 wheel career.....ur gonna hafta start riding with style and tact and panache again....and NOT desperate, uncontrolled aggression!!!!

Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown
Rossis apology was just a publicity stunt he had to get it on camera didn't he, even wore his helmet just in case. Stoner sarcastically tapped him on the shoulder and said hows your shoulder OK? Lol3 Loved that he should have punched his shoulder and then his head. I think his comment about ambition exceeding ability is pretty mild, the bloke had maybe cost him 25 points in a world championship, I bet there was a private conversation later.. Stoner seemed to be planning his race well in the conditions Rossi had a point to prove IMO and came unstuck and was too hot in the adverse conditions, everyone else was slowing down as the drying out track was destroying the wet compound tyres. Spies and Edwards payed the price at nearly race end passing Hayden who was nursing the bike and both then coming off. Lol3 The marshalls may have helped Rossi in deference to Stoner because he was less threat to the two Spaniards leading the race but Stoner had already picked his bike up off Rossi and it seemed to me they were more worried about Rossi being injured. Good to see the Ducatis performing better anyway going to be a great comp from here on in. Pi_thumbsup
(04-04-2011, 09:05am)[UNIT] Wrote: How can you question his abilities? he is 9 times world champ! Stoner has dumped the front of the ducatti in the same fashion about 20 times, and without attempting to pass anyone.

I support stoner, but i think his manners and sportsmanship are a little ordinary. Rossi appologised, Its more than most would do.

Agree 100%. Pi_thumbsup Good to see some sense here. I would like Casey to win too, but bagging the best rider ever was (sorry Giacomo Wm ) the way Casey did wil not win him a lot of sympathy.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
The sad fact is that most people kiss Rossi's butt! When Stoner was having front end looses on the Duc everyone was saying its not the bike but Stoner is a bad rider. When he's kicking butt on the Honda everyone says it's not Stoner its the bike.
Give the bloke a break will ya!
If you can do better get out there and show us and if you end up doing any good we will say its not the rider but the bike.Biker
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
(04-04-2011, 05:28pm)DAD Wrote: The sad fact is that most people kiss Rossi's butt! When Stoner was having front end looses on the Duc everyone was saying its not the bike but Stoner is a bad rider. When he's kicking butt on the Honda everyone says it's not Stoner its the bike.
Give the bloke a break will ya!
If you can do better get out there and show us and if you end up doing any good we will say its not the rider but the bike.Biker

+1Clap