[Image: glennscarbon4.jpg?t=1302334288]

[Image: glennscarbon.jpg?t=1302331089]

[Image: glenncarbon4.jpg?t=1302393510]

[Image: carbonkit007.jpg?t=13023988]

[Image: carbonkit002.jpg?t=1302398880]

[Image: carbonkit004.jpg?t=1302398880]
Drool

Looks good Ray Pi_thumbsup
Sweet Ray , Your going to upset Carbon busa .He reckon's his carbon busa handles better than his other Busa's .You could have gotten rid of the Girlie ring before you took the pic's mate . How's my brake pad's going ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(09-04-2011, 05:41pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Drool

Looks good Ray Pi_thumbsup

Thanks mate
I will be selling these carbon bits, just have to organise prices, they have fitted up well on my bike and i am pleased with this. Even the very,very expensive carbon fairings dont fit 100%
Do you have carbon fairings for gen 2 mate?
farkin awesome ray, is it nexray carbon? i'm dribblin Droolyour busa rocks ray. didnt think i would spend more $ on black13, but that looks so good.
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
(09-04-2011, 07:51pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Do you have carbon fairings for gen 2 mate?

Not yet Bruce, but we are working on it. Let u know as soon as they do come available .
(09-04-2011, 08:16pm)black13 Wrote: farkin awesome ray, is it nexray carbon? i'm dribblin Droolyour busa rocks ray. didnt think i would spend more $ on black13, but that looks so good.

Not Nexray mate might call it RayX carbon , Not all that expensive still trying to screw them down a little more, the pics r carbon / glass but still very light. The price goes up when u start choosing different coloured carbon.
Ray I still have that axle if you want it. Let me know I can run it over if you need it.
That is one bloody awsome looking bike mate. Must be also few kilo lighter as well DroolDrool
Please let us know when the Gen2 parts will be available as I really need few pieces, if not a complete works. Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
thats realy tickling my fancy, prices prices prices :P im definatly on the market for a full kit, shit i might even leave the hump on the back it looks that sexy
(09-04-2011, 05:42pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Sweet Ray , Your going to upset Carbon busa . He reckon's his carbon busa handles better than his other Busa's.

Only on the 99er (The Busa formerly known as Carbon) The Carbon K1 handles like pig but that can be amusing at times so I don't mind Very Happy

I Smitten carbon and it is reasonably cheap to do if you do it in stages over time.

The Fairing bolts were a pain to sort out as carbon panels are thinner than ABS
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(10-04-2011, 09:04am)CarbonBusa Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 05:42pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Sweet Ray , Your going to upset Carbon busa . He reckon's his carbon busa handles better than his other Busa's.

Only on the 99er (The Busa formerly known as Carbon) The Carbon K1 handles like pig but that can be amusing at times so I don't mind Very Happy

I Smitten carbon and it is reasonably cheap to do if you do it in stages over time.

The Fairing bolts were a pain to sort out as carbon panels are thinner than ABS

Yeh i suggest tasty nuts fairing bolts( i use these) as they have a flat base and a very thin plastic washer which fit good.
Good stuff. The only way to go - if only it's wasn't sooo pricey!

I'll try and break my piggy bank for it, though - maybe bit by bit.
Carpe Diem!
They look trick as! Can you tell us the weight difference of the full Genl set, and Genll when you get them in stock? What carbon weave are they?
There's a difference in carbon weave? Are all weaves good and just a matter of looks?
Carpe Diem!