My New Toy.....
Here is my new car.... Am soooo nervous driving it around... But heaps excited....

[Image: IMG_0122.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0118.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0115.jpg]
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Quote:Here is my new car.... Am soooo nervous driving it around... But heaps excited....

Very nice hope you got a clean licence Read
I can fix the nervous thing up for you I'll come around & put a dent in it for you Nerd
Also could I have a lend of it Wednesday night I have to take Nanna to church at Eastern cr Lol2
Mmmm......that looks frikken H-O-T as, Fifi!!! DroolPi_thumbsupDrool
Are ya gonna bring it down to TATHRA this year....so we can dribble and drool all over it in the flesh?!? Scary

Coolsmiley
(11-04-2011, 09:54am)bazman Wrote: Mmmm......that looks frikken H-O-T as, Fifi!!! DroolPi_thumbsupDrool
Are ya gonna bring it down to TATHRA this year....so we can dribble and drool all over it in the flesh?!? Scary

Coolsmiley

+1
very nice Fifi did you buy a petrol station to go with it Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
yeah nice. but it is still only a car. ho hum

Tom
Nice one Fifi - goes with that fast haircut you have now Pi_tongue

Cheers Ruffy
Fifi it has the wrong badge! Although the new hsv's look like absolute shyt!

Nice car!
/
Nice one Fifi got the right badge to,Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
Swap you for my Volvo?
gday fifi you will just love the car ive had my 04 for 3 years and still get a thrill when i drive it just like the busa.there not bad on fuel bathurst to liverpool and back half a tank.congradulations on a good choice.looks awseome
Thanks everyone... I know its not a Busa but considering I dont have a bike licence this was the next best thing...

As for you holden freaks out there.... You just havnt seen the light yet... One day your eyes will finally open and you will realise how stupid you have been..Lol2

I am sooo loving driving this car... Ive had it 3 days now and already 500 odd K's up.... wow it doesnt take long...
Congrats there, so is it a six with a cross flow head, cubs 4.1 litre power house maybe a holley and a set of pacemakers ? do fords still lose there door handles, Nice Purchase i'm only jealous......
5ltr all alluminium supercharged boss V8 ..... pumps out 335kw with 570nm torque...

Very toey and heaps fun to drive...
ClapClapClap nice car , well done ,