New Dyno in Perth
Hey guys Brett Ghedina in Perth at Tokyo Performance has now got a Dyna Pack dyno and can tune your Bike for you. He will be doing Suzuki OEM ECU reflashes or can do Powercommander and even fit standalone VIPEC ECU's as fitted on his methanol burning turbo Fireblade.

Brett Tuned my Turbo and I am more than impressed with his attention to detail and knowledge of tuning especially on force fed bikes and cars.

I would highly recommend him for extracting that little bit more from your favourite toy whether it be street or track.

They are at 5/77 John st Welshpool. Ph: 93582729
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
Hey guys if this is the Brett I know from when he was in townsville he has built some pretty damn good turbo motors on bikes, he built a really good busa with about 300rwhp that still lives today 3-4 years on, he just built a mate of mines turbo busa engine that pete is tuning, that will be VERY impressive once its tuned and running. he has also built a pretty bulit proof turbo R1 up here in townsville. good guy and knows his stuff.
Regards

Dan
Yep Dan thats him.

(12-04-2011, 01:32pm)Dan85 Wrote: Hey guys if this is the Brett I know from when he was in townsville he has built some pretty damn good turbo motors on bikes, he built a really good busa with about 300rwhp that still lives today 3-4 years on, he just built a mate of mines turbo busa engine that pete is tuning, that will be VERY impressive once its tuned and running. he has also built a pretty bulit proof turbo R1 up here in townsville. good guy and knows his stuff.
(12-04-2011, 01:32pm)Dan85 Wrote: Hey guys if this is the Brett I know from when he was in townsville he has built some pretty damn good turbo motors on bikes, he built a really good busa with about 300rwhp that still lives today 3-4 years on, he just built a mate of mines turbo busa engine that pete is tuning, that will be VERY impressive once its tuned and running. he has also built a pretty bulit proof turbo R1 up here in townsville. good guy and knows his stuff.

Not sure if that R1 Turbo is much chop Knuppel2 Took it for a run today and the bloody front wheel won't stay on the groundPi_freak Maybe the 250 Hp has something to do with it Scary
Very neat job

The Busa build is coming along nicely also Pi_thumbsup

Toys ..................... ya gotta luv em Pi_thumbsup
well yeah in that case he knows his stuff!! and has experience with big power busas. i cant wait to see the numbers pete gets outa my mates bike.

Pete: the R1 owner has that problem about the front tyre aswell. i think thats still the original front tyre that came with the bike!!! shaun has been sending me on the pictures you have been sending to him and must say its not my bike and even im as excited as 14 year old boy watching his older sisters hot friend get changed from in the wardrobe!!
Regards

Dan
Dan it should be a gem when all done. Just waiting on a few bits from the US and she's ready to run. Pi_thumbsup
Thats awesome Pete!
Regards

Dan
(12-04-2011, 01:21pm)horndog Wrote: Hey guys Brett Ghedina in Perth at Tokyo Performance has now got a Dyna Pack dyno and can tune your Bike for you. He will be doing Suzuki OEM ECU reflashes or can do Powercommander and even fit standalone VIPEC ECU's as fitted on his methanol burning turbo Fireblade.

Brett Tuned my Turbo and I am more than impressed with his attention to detail and knowledge of tuning especially on force fed bikes and cars.

I would highly recommend him for extracting that little bit more from your favourite toy whether it be street or track.

Thanks Horndog I think I'll be making a phone call to see about some re-flashing.

Cheers for the info Rev004
(12-04-2011, 09:43pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 01:21pm)horndog Wrote: Hey guys Brett Ghedina in Perth at Tokyo Performance has now got a Dyna Pack dyno and can tune your Bike for you. He will be doing Suzuki OEM ECU reflashes or can do Powercommander and even fit standalone VIPEC ECU's as fitted on his methanol burning turbo Fireblade.

Thanks Horndog I think I'll be making a phone call to see about some re-flashing.

Cheers for the info Rev004
Maybe a group outing Kev?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
I just spoke to Brrett and he is talking about doing a dyno day sometime in the future.
We will probably do some testing on the reflashing on my Gen2 for tuning before then. Maybe do a baseline on the PC3 then bin that and do a baseline on stock ECU then reflash to see the gains. I have a K&N filter and yoshi slip ons on the Gen 2. Might even be fun to baseline on stock pipes. IM not a fan of the Power Commanders so look forward to removing that

Brett has just become a dad so a couple of weeks grace would be needed.
Life as he knows it is over :)

I rode that R1 when the guys dropped in here on the way to the Gp several yrs ago, sweet bike , hell of a lot of drive forward rather than up as i expected the R1 to be

Brett fitted and tuned a Vipec on Ev's turbo 1000 salt race bike in late feb , realy got the best out of the turbo kit Bones built ,over 300hp at 12 psi .. Very nice job and a pity the racing was called off as that bike would have been the first Naked bike over 200 in Australia on the salt .
Big congratulations to Brett and Nicole on the arrival of Mitchell :)
(13-04-2011, 08:19pm)horndog Wrote: I just spoke to Brrett and he is talking about doing a dyno day sometime in the future.
We will probably do some testing on the reflashing on my Gen2 for tuning before then. Maybe do a baseline on the PC3 then bin that and do a baseline on stock ECU then reflash to see the gains. I have a K&N filter and yoshi slip ons on the Gen 2. Might even be fun to baseline on stock pipes. IM not a fan of the Power Commanders so look forward to removing that

Brett has just become a dad so a couple of weeks grace would be needed.

Thanks Horndog will give Brett a miss for a couple of weeks as mentioned he will definitely have more important things on his mind.

Pass on my Congrats about the new arrival to the world and hope all is well with both Mum and Bub.
What's the little alloy tank under the hump for?
(14-04-2011, 05:13pm)Zoro Wrote: What's the little alloy tank under the hump for?

If it was my bike it would be for whiskey!!!
Regards

Dan
Bootlegging?