ALARM systems for Busa's
(14-04-2011, 10:02am)RYDRZ Wrote: hey I was looking on the BALLZ Motorsports site .
and notice the SCORPION SR-i600se Alarm system

at $310.00...

is there any other systems that equal this one or is better ..?

who has one fitted to the busa ?-

does it drain your main battery if alarm on for like ages until

Where can I get one say cheaper than $310.oo.?.

what other models ?

I Got a Chinese one off ebay for 98c + $15 post ,works great & if it lasts 2 yrs I'll be happy ,& get another when it's buggered .Also ,If you must have a Scorpio ,the 900 is the one to get .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
They will flatten battery to zero if left for weeks unused. Any item that draws power will eventually drain the battery to zero unless it has an automatic cut off feature that disconnects it when battery reaches a set low level voltage. They are a good unit and work well.
$310 is that shipped ? Can get cheaper than that if that price is item only.
I've got a Mongoose alarm fitted. Same as the one Rod has. Have had mine for 6yrs. No issues. No flat batteries.
Remote on/off. remote engine start. Auto reset. can have an optional pager to tell you when the alarm is activated if you want.

I think they are about $150 to $180 to buy & then fit yourself.
I sell a 2 way alarm here in Perth For $80, can post.
I run it on my busa without any hickups.

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
(14-04-2011, 12:59pm)Dubs Wrote: I sell a 2 way alarm here in Perth For $80, can post.
I run it on my busa without any hickups.

Dubs

just had a look at your website dubs will be incontact with you about an alarm soon mate ,
Ive got the i900 and love it. It tells you what the voltage of the bike is to.
(14-04-2011, 05:59pm)RYDRZ Wrote: hey dubs I'll have a looky at your site, is it like rods & louwai,a like 2 way pager,auto everything blah & easy to stash, small unit but f*cking loud 120db siren

I dont know what the other crew have but yeh, small easy to stash, 2 way etc.

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
Hey Dubs do you have a link to your site ?
+1...BK...what's the web address?
try this address- http://dubsindustries.com/
Ive got the Scorpio i900 as well.....really happy with these alarms BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
I have a scorpio SR-i500. Great system never had a problem
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
With a factory immobilizer fitted I didn't see the need for adding another, but a basic motion alarm would be nice. I found this on eBay a year ago and have only ever used it under the GF's pillow but I thought I might leave it under the hump (seat now) and use it if the bike is left unobserved for a period. It runs on a 9v battery and is very sensitive. It screems like a Banchee when it's touched. Sort of like my ex-wife did. Roll

[Image: security.jpg]