a couple of questions
just trying to find out how you guys & girls like to ride & when so i can get a club ride going

1) what day do perfer to ride saturday or sunday

2) do you like to ride as a group or by yourself

3) day ride long or short

4) do you like the idea of the occassional weekend

5) would you ride on drit roads to get were your going

thanks wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
From my experience, I reckon most busa riders are just like you.
They ride when they can and where they can but don't like to get their bikes dirty.
They take a blat alone when its safe and they ride in small groups for a day out.
They take weekend trips for a big party at the end of the day so that they can tell their tall stories to a group who may or may not believe them and all have a great time.
Take care and ride safe and often.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
will start

1) i will ride on both days but starting to like riding saturdays

2) group ride i like more the better don,t like riding by myself

3) i would do a short ride but perfer at less 2-300 ks

4) occassional weekend rides i like as i do this with another club

5) as for drit roads i don,t care i have taking my brand new bikes on drit roads over 20 plus ks at a time as long as we get to the good twisteis

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Hey Wayne,

1. Like you, I'll ride either, but prefer Saturdays with less traffic on the road.

2. Ideally, for me, a small group (3 or 4 bikes) of similar ability

3. generally somewhere between 350 & 600kms

4. Rarely done a weekender

5. There'd have to be a reason to ride on dirt, or in the rain for that matter!

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
[quote='BUSGO' pid='241212' dateline='1302815873']
From my experience, I reckon most busa riders are just like you.
They ride when they can and where they can but don't like to get their bikes dirty.
They take a blat alone when its safe and they ride in small groups for a day out.
They take weekend trips for a big party at the end of the day so that they can tell their tall stories to a group who may or may not believe them and all have a great time.
Ray you are spot on in my book
1) I'll ride on both days

2) Prefer group rides, don't like riding by myself either

3) Full day rides are better you have more fun

4) See question 1

5) Done it plenty of times, but slowly wins the race

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Wayne,

1) Sat or Sun doesn't matter

2) Don't mind either way, as long as the group wants to ride .. not sip lattes all day Lol3

3) Med / Long

4) Used to love weekend rallies / camp over night

5) I HATE dirt .. but a couple of k's wont kill me ..
(16-04-2011, 10:23am)Dale Wrote: Wayne,

2) Don't mind either way, as long as the group wants to ride .. not sip lattes all day Lol3

3) Med / Long

+1 Coolsmiley

......'cept the biggest prob I have is being a 24/7 shiftworker....sometimes weekends unfortunately are juz impossible for me Frown
so when the ride and where all ways looking for a ride iam on the nsw qld border
(16-04-2011, 12:13pm)bazman Wrote:

3) Med / Long

+1 Coolsmiley

......'cept the biggest prob I have is being a 24/7 shiftworker....sometimes weekends unfortunately are juz impossible for me Frown

+2 'cept the dirt, sometimes a bit of dirt riding can be lots of fun, providing it's a good road and no corrugations! - that tends to destroy electrics and break things on road bikes.

I'd be a piker in a 'day ride' that starts with rain and a lousy forecast- but once out and in it, and once wet, then it can fun too.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(16-04-2011, 12:13pm)bazman Wrote:

3) Med / Long

+1 Coolsmiley

+ 1 2fast4u
hey wayne
1/ sundays
2/ don't mind either solo or group rides
3/ med/long/short whatever
4/ occasional weekenders
5/ no dirt for me

Pi_thumbsup
(15-04-2011, 07:17am)BUSGO Wrote: From my experience, I reckon most busa riders are just like you.

+ 1Clap
Rosebusa
hay mate im good for all as long as im out there on the busa haveing fun.ShowbackBoobies4Idiot2Pi_tongueLol2
(16-04-2011, 07:10pm)chrisbusa Wrote: hay mate im good for all as long as im out there on the busa haveing fun.Showbackidiot2:Pi_tongueLol2

Completely agree. Good ride is every time you are on the bike with a like minded people. Dirt roads Scary no thanks. Just polished the beastLol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"