Poll: Are YOU coming to THE BUSA BASH???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES....I'm BOOKED IN & ready to PARTY!!!
42.86%
15 42.86%
I'M KEEN....but HAVEN'T booked as yet.
40.00%
14 40.00%
I'D LIKE TO....but would like some more INFO please?
0%
0 0%
I'M NOT SURE just yet???
5.71%
2 5.71%
NO....unfortunately, I cannot make it this year
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2011 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH Thread 2,3,4th Dec
Thumbsup 
Heyyy....look everybody.....our very 1st official QLD'er is coming to the Bash!!! YaY!!! (a firm rival for the SA guys in the "furtherest travelled" award!?!)

Congrats Chris [06BUSA] Pi_thumbsup....we're all keen to show ya how us busa boys & babes down south like to PaRtY!!!
Party-smiley-018BeerFatmanAction-smiley-083

C'mon guys, let's show him our legendary hospitality......does anyone have a spare bed available for Chris???? If you do, please send him a PM as soon as possible!!!

Coolsmiley
(20-06-2011, 01:51pm)bazman Wrote: Heyyy....look everybody.....our very 1st official QLD'er is coming to the Bash!!! YaY!!! (a firm rival for the SA guys in the "furtherest travelled" award!?!)

Congrats Chris [06BUSA] Pi_thumbsup....we're all keen to show ya how us busa boys & babes down south like to PaRtY!!!
Party-smiley-018BeerFatmanAction-smiley-083

C'mon guys, let's show him our legendary hospitality......does anyone have a spare bed available for Chris???? If you do, please send him a PM as soon as possible!!!

Coolsmiley

No Prob's Bazman ,We're thinking of going via BRISBANE . Is Frankie J Holden doing a gig for us at the bowlo ? I heard he offered .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(20-06-2011, 02:01pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: No Prob's Bazman ,We're thinking of going via BRISBANE . Is Frankie J Holden doing a gig for us at the bowlo ? I heard he offered .

Not at the bowlo, Peter....

Frankie J. (& mates) will be entertaining us with a few tunes at the "Hawaiian Party", in the beach hut (aka camp kitchen) on the Friday night! He's happy for anyone that wants to get up & join them for a sing-along, too!! Eek
He is also gonna be "our bitch".....cookin' pizzas for all who PRE-order them!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

(20-06-2011, 02:12pm)bazman Wrote:
(20-06-2011, 02:01pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: No Prob's Bazman ,We're thinking of going via BRISBANE . Is Frankie J Holden doing a gig for us at the bowlo ? I heard he offered .

Frankie J. (& mates) will be entertaining us with a few tunes at the "Hawaiian Party", in the beach hut (aka camp kitchen) on the Friday night! He's happy for anyone that wants to get up & join them for a sing-along, too!! Eek
He is also gonna be "our bitch".....cookin' pizzas for all who PRE-order them!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

I'll have a large Super Supremo without anchovies, thanks bazza!Drool

Max

Bell 
Hey Guys & Girls....

I've just checked how the accomodation is going with the SeaBreeze Holiday Park.....Ummmmm, it seems there are quite a few who have BOOKED, but haven't confirmed here at the forum!?! Pi_freakWtfPi_freak

We need EVERYone that books accomodation for the BB to LET US KNOW here at the forum, please!!!! If you don't want your name published on the list, NO PROBS, we can keep things discreet, if need be.....BUT WE STILL NEED TO KNOW WHO IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just PM me with the names of all in your party, so we can ORGANISE things!!!

In the not-to-distant future.......I'll be taking orders for the pizza dinner on the Friday night; and I think Max will be taking orders for event shirts as well; etc; etc........BUT WE CAN NOT (...and will not) DO ANY OF THIS FOR YOU (...or any other stuff) >>> IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE ATTENDING!!!!!!!

If you miss out on dinner or a shirt or anything else, you will have only ONE person to blame
(...see bold, enlarged print directly above)
!!!! Pi_tongue

Okay....rant over (...for now!! lol) Lol3

Coolsmiley
Im booked in now :-)
Onya Steve...Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(20-06-2011, 02:12pm)bazman Wrote:

Coolsmiley

Well done Bazman , Been a fan of his for year's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Ahhh, that's good pete....coz I'm lookin' for a quartet to do some back up vocals on the night!!!! Pi_thumbsup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mWFiJwsjD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdHs-FQUXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4JmQ19BVdE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qTUq-Ab...re=related

Coolsmiley
Um, do you know I'm booked in? So is Bruce, Simmo and Ruffy. Simmo doesn't know he is booked in, but he is.
(20-06-2011, 10:25pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Um, do you know I'm booked in? So is Bruce, Simmo and Ruffy. Simmo doesn't know he is booked in, but he is.

Ha ha your on Baz mans list Heidi

15- Heidi1 [Heidi]
16- BLACKZOOK [Bruce]
17- simmo [Robert]

Simmo will be SO SURPRISED......
hey Heidi,
do you know if simmo's bro Mal is comin' down??? Myself and Mal have LOTS of unfinished ummmm....business Action-smiley-083Action-smiley-083, to attend to!!!
(20-06-2011, 10:25pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Um, do you know I'm booked in? So is Bruce, Simmo and Ruffy. Simmo doesn't know he is booked in, but he is.

Yep, like Rob said!!!

I actually knew you guys were all coming before YOU even did.....Pi_thumbsup

Didn't ya know I have crystal balls >>> and they're incredibly accurate (...if I keep 'em clean & shinyEmbarassed)!!!! Scary

Lol3RollLol3
(20-06-2011, 11:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Simmo will be SO SURPRISED......

...especially when he opens da fridge!!!!! Drool

(20-06-2011, 11:08pm)bandit Wrote:
Ha ha your on Baz mans list Heidi
15- Heidi1 [Heidi]
16- BLACKZOOK [Bruce]
17- simmo [Robert]

Yep Yep I have the honey moon suit Pi_thumbsup
Have you booked, or are you in with Ruffy?