done speeding again
(05-05-2011, 07:34pm)cleallo Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 11:03am)Dale Wrote: Do you have any points left ??
3 points dale speeding speeding speeding all 10km over

ye best ta put dat busa in moths balls till da BB, Robert!?! Undecided

Coolsmiley
(05-05-2011, 03:27pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: "Only really if they "observe" your speed by keeping pace with the bike and observing their speedo, or by claiming Expert status by years of experience and judging your speed by observation."

Can they really do that Madmax? I would ask for calibration certificates for their eyes!!!!

Both laser and radar have to be within their calibration dates. If both these electronic instruments have to have said calibration how do they get away with this Expert guesstimation. Isn't that why laser and radar are used.. to end any argument?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(05-05-2011, 10:23pm)bazman Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 07:34pm)cleallo Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 11:03am)Dale Wrote: Do you have any points left ??
3 points dale speeding speeding speeding all 10km over

ye best ta put dat busa in moths balls till da BB, Robert!?! Undecided

Coolsmiley

And the commodore and the rgv while ya at it. Get the pushy out bro .. it aint that far to work Boobies4
(06-05-2011, 01:14pm)Busdriver Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 03:27pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: "Only really if they "observe" your speed by keeping pace with the bike and observing their speedo, or by claiming Expert status by years of experience and judging your speed by observation."

Can they really do that Madmax? I would ask for calibration certificates for their eyes!!!!

Both laser and radar have to be within their calibration dates. If both these electronic instruments have to have said calibration how do they get away with this Expert guesstimation. Isn't that why laser and radar are used.. to end any argument?

That doesn't stop them assessing your speed without using above said calibrated instruments Leslie. That's how they get away with pulling a single vehicle out of a line and booking them.

But it's all bullshit in this day and age and should not be allowed given the electronic gear available today.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(06-05-2011, 06:03pm)Busdriver Wrote: But it's all bullshit in this day and age and should not be allowed given the electronic gear available today.

Hear! Hear! And so say all of us!!!! Given that rationale, I estimate I wasn't speeding officer, so it's your "expert" eyes against my "expert" eyes (and mine have a lot more experience with approximate speeds of MY vehicle than yours do Constable!!!!

(06-05-2011, 06:03pm)Busdriver Wrote: But it's all bullshit in this day and age and should not be allowed given the electronic gear available today.

I think estimates are the same as electronic they should all be banned.

How do you know if the cop didn't get a read out on the computer of your driving record and just look at you as a easy target?

2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
They wouldn't do that would they????lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(06-05-2011, 11:07pm)Landmine Wrote:

I think estimates are the same as electronic they should all be banned.

I think estimates are probably more acurate than electronics ...