Suspension setup in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Hi all, I know it has been covered before but I am wanting to find a shop or somebody who is familiar with setting up the suspension on my 08 busa.

Currently it is way to soft and I can hear the front bottoming out fairly regularly.

Any help would be appreciated.
(26-05-2011, 06:15pm)RyanG Wrote: Hi all, I know it has been covered before but I am wanting to find a shop or somebody who is familiar with setting up the suspension on my 08 busa.

Currently it is way to soft and I can hear the front bottoming out fairly regularly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pop down or give Springwood Suzuki a call as they offer that service for a few dollars and set the suspension to your needs.
Ryan what do you weigh in at ?
If your over 70 to 75Kg your probably going to be better getting the heavier front springs fitted first. There is a place on the Sunshine Coast that does a great job ............. pm Shredder.
I myself have used this guy a few times over the yrs
Others have also had good results with him
MPE Paul Baericke
MPE Motorcycle Suspension Send this listing to your mobile(07) 5437 0084
U2/ 31 Claud Boyd Pde
CaloundraQLD4551
mobile0428 642 807 paulbaerickempe@bigpond.comwww.mpesuspension.com.au
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
>.._>>>>>..... edited
Awesome info thanks guys. I'm approx 110kg and 6'6" tall. Will look into some new springs. Any suggestions here on brands etc?
(28-05-2011, 03:03pm)RyanG Wrote: Awesome info thanks guys. I'm approx 110kg and 6'6" tall. Will look into some new springs. Any suggestions here on brands etc?

You can also call Terry Hayes at Shock Treatment who is a Race Tech dist/supp/vendor,one of the most knowledgeable suspension gurus in Aus(IMO)and he will advise you what Race Tech kit you will need to achieve the ride you're after,highly recommended,his number is 02-4773-9115