NITROUS OXIDE
lightbulb 
And anyone know where to fill up NO2 in Perth?
Taratula spray bar in air box, NOS loom ................ then flash the ecu with window switch settings and a seperate fuel map for nos.
All plug n play
Drop Maj a line I'm pretty sure he knows of a complete system going very cheap.

Have Fun

That dyno chart is nuts!
I pity the fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!
Yep there is a good dry nos kit with 4 outlet head and all mapping/nos window switch etc done within the std ecu available in Bendigo
40hp extra
let me know if your interested and i'll pass the guys number on , he has been using this for about 18 mths and now wants to go turbo
(19-05-2011, 09:28am)Axe Wrote: And anyone know where to fill up NO2 in Perth?

Chris Mills Performance in Welshpool does refills. You can also get bottles from BOC Gasses and refill your own.
X2 that dyno chart is nuts
Cant go wrong with nitrous controlled through ecu we along with petes tunning have done three busas that way and have had great results as for the dyno chart thats pretty much sums up how they are to ride to.
(19-05-2011, 01:54pm)Dennis Wrote:
(19-05-2011, 09:28am)Axe Wrote: And anyone know where to fill up NO2 in Perth?

Chris Mills Performance in Welshpool does refills. You can also get bottles from BOC Gasses and refill your own.

CMP must be helpfull to the guys in the west, because he didn't even bother to call me back after a parts inquiry.

Leonard.
im wondering if the nitrous kit (mps spider kit) that was bought for my R1 will fit the busa............. mmMMmm

im sure it couldnt be tooooo different, as far as im aware the spider setup was designed for the busa anyway
Not be anything that couldn't be adjusted to suit, there not real complicated , and i'm sure the throttlebody spacings are the same on early R1 and gen 1 busa

You do know what a connected NOS bottle could cost you on the street ???
(20-05-2011, 08:26am)Maj Wrote: Not be anything that couldn't be adjusted to suit, there not real complicated , and i'm sure the throttlebody spacings are the same on early R1 and gen 1 busa

You do know what a connected NOS bottle could cost you on the street ???

sure do, it wont be on the road for some time, but will hopefully be on the track shortly (shoulder permiting)